Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio shack super desktop trackball - untested

Options
  • 13-05-2015 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

ITEM: [Radio shack super desktop trackball]
    POST\COLLECTION: [Delivery\Meetup]
    PRICE: [intresting bits and pieces]
    PAYMENT METHODS: [cash/swap]

Was originally going to just put this up for free but lets just avoid the drama. I'd rather see this go to a contributor to the forum. Needless to say I dont really want much for this as its just gathering dust and i've cleared out my old computers and am just sticking to consoles and arcade cabs......So what do you have that is just gathering dust? I'm always interested in console related bits and pieces and god knows what else.

Untested trackball, and i've nothing to test it on. - if it turns out to be a dud I will happily return whatever it was traded for.

anyhow its a Radioshack 3 button peculiar little thing, and thats about all I know about it.....heres a few pics.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement