Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist Balbriggan

Options
  • 13-05-2015 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Looking for a dentist in Balbriggan who can deal with an EXTREMELY nervous patient! Any help appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

My daughter went to Balbriggan Dental Care a few months ago and she's extremely nervous. She had a very positive experience and said she'd have no problem going again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

Thanks a million..rang there this morning and the receptionist wasn't very helpful but maybe I just got her at a bad moment :-)

BTW is that the one beside supervalu?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Sorry, I have no idea where it is. Best of luck with the appointment :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

neemish wrote: »
    Thanks a million..rang there this morning and the receptionist wasn't very helpful but maybe I just got her at a bad moment :-)

BTW is that the one beside supervalu?

Yes just down the road from SuperValu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭DJMG92

My daughter went to Balbriggan Dental Care a few months ago and she's extremely nervous. She had a very positive experience and said she'd have no problem going again.

+1 For Balbriggan Dental Care. Excellent service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Another +1 from me too

Advertisement