Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

New iPhone Syncing

• 13-05-2015 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

Hi all,

I bought a new iPhone 5S in Vodafone last night. It was part of an upgrade. The only reason I stuck with Apple is so I could sync my old contacts/data/apps from my old iPhone 4S through iCloud. When I turn on the new iPhone it wont let me sync because the "new" iPhone has ios8.2 and my old one has ios8.3 which is kind of crazy. Anyway I can sync once the phone I choose the "start as new iPhone" option or am I screwed?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Yeah just set up as new phone and do the update. Then restore it in iTunes or else go to settings-general-reset and erase all content and settings.

You can do it all on the phone without the need for a computer at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭timmy880

Cool thanks! I'll give that a go

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭timmy880

Looks like that worked! Thanks

Advertisement