Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finders Fee?

Options
  • 13-05-2015 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Fella I know happens to be able to find contracts easy and said he would pass some work onto me at a cash finders fee?
    Is there anyway of paying him legitimately with cash or do I just let all this work go to someone else? Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh, what to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Get him to invoice you his fee no problem paying in cash just make sure you have some paper work for your own records.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭joejobrien

how good are the deals, check it out well and figures stack up. Be clear on the totallayof each contract and he invoice you as jimmii said

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭spadesaspade

Thanks lads but this guy is an employee of a large company and is looking for 'cash on the side'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

Then you know the answer already!

Advertisement