Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you do?

Options
  • 13-05-2015 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello everyone. I'm from England and teaching in Vietnam so I want to most posts on that forum (teaching abroad). How on when can I do it? I'm sure this is a very old and often repeated question for members, but thanks for you time and patience. Darryn.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi DarrynSpall, welcome to Boards :)

We have a Teaching Abroad forum here which seems to be what you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DarrynSpall

Good day, depending on where you are in the world. Yes I saw this forum but I couldn't see any way of adding a new thread. Do I have to have 25 posts under my belt first? Cheers. Darryn.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There's no post requirement to start threads. There'll be a new thread button on the top left hand side.

Hi Darryn,
    No you don't need to have 25 posts to start a new thread. Just click on the link in my post above while you are logged in and you should see a button that says 'New Thread' on the top right hand side (see below). Click this button and add your post.

348625.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DarrynSpall

Much obliged, take care, Darryn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 firjjg

why new user cannot post sth?

firjjg wrote: »
    why new user cannot post sth?

In order to prevent spam, new users are restricted from posting images and links until they reach 25 posts.

Advertisement