Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland to assist in migrant crisis in the Med.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭nokia69

i didn't

you did

show proof that I'm a racist or stop calling me one

you really are a prick

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

like yours are typical of the racist right? i can play that nonsense as well

Your views imo are illogical, ill informed and ignorant.

And that's regardless of the topic.

FFS you posted on one thread that the ROI should recognise a vote by the six counties to become a unionised Ireland regardless of what the ROI voted.

It's complete bull****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

because there is no need to allow us to decide on it.

Why not? and theres a need to allow a referendum on such trivial issues as the age of the president or gay marriage? Thousands of refugees flooding the country will have a much larger impact on most peoples lives than the outcome of those referendums

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,244 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

DeadHand wrote: »
    The fact is most of these illegal migrants are illiterate, non-English speaking, unskilled and from deeply misogynistic, homophobic, frankly horrible cultures. Many will possess deeply held religious (guess which ones!) and cultural beliefs that are totally at odds with Western civilization.

They are unlikely to contribute anything but misery and burden to their host countries. At best, they will be parasitic presences in these nations, most of which still need to borrow money for their day to day running. At worst, they will actively seek to destroy these nations and replace our cultures with the backward misery they are fleeing. As we have seen.

If Europe attempts to absorb the coming exodus it's very fabric will be changed negatively forever and it will be faced with constant, re-occurring Malmos, Rotherhams and Paris' until Enlightenment is extinguished in Europe and replaced by a new era of imported religious tyranny.

The rescues must stop. It must be made known that if you attempt to enter Europe in a dangerous, illegal fashion you will quite likely die. A state that doesn't defend its borders is no longer a state. One that actively aids the penetration of illegal invaders through these borders certainly isn't. It's time for the states of Europe to defend theirs more rigorously or at least stop helping those who seek to violate them. It's the kinder option in the long run as it will result in fewer attempts, eventually fewer deaths when it is realized it is no longer a viable option and less long term damage to European civilization.

The solution to this is to help Africa as much as possible to keep people in Africa. Unfortunately, the incompetence, ignorance and greed of African governments makes this a difficult task. The West most take its share of the blame. Only now, as with Saddam, do we realize what a folly it was to remove Gaddafi. What a folly it would be to remove Assad. These tyrants left (or would leave) gaping holes quickly filled by something so much more expansionist and a chaos that now threatens to engulf Europe.
    stopping the rescues won't stop them from making the journey. they will make the journey and there is nothing that can be done to stop them now. i don't see any countries destroyed and replaced with islamic laws in europe

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

wakka12 wrote: »
    Honestly I don't know how people are calling for increases in immigration. Today over 20% of Britains population is foreign born, and by 2050 the majority of babies born in britain are predicted to be children of foreign mothers. How in any way is that a good thing? Im all for multiculturalism, but the replacement of an entire native populous with people coming from completely different cultures? No thanks. Yes SOME immigrants assimilate but as we can see in many of the dozens if not hundreds of ethnic ghettos across western europe, many if not most clearly don't take much of a liking to our customs or cultures and want life to be just like how it was back in sh!tholeville
    populations change. us irish weren't always here you know. if immigration never happened, all that would happen is britains population would simply drop.

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

stopping the rescues won't stop them from making the journey. they will make the journey and there is nothing that can be done to stop them now. i don't see any countries destroyed and replaced with islamic laws in europe

NOr do you see how private services such as Swords Express benefit a community or how further expansion of those does so.

There is an active movement in London to introduce Sharia in Muslim hamlets.

Well one would hope seeing as they are a minority in all EU countries at present. Still didn't stop them from causing huge damage in certain areas, see Rotherham.
    Should we wait until muslim refugees make up 30-40% of the population and a majority in many areas of european countries and then worry?

nokia69 wrote: »
    you did

i didn't
    show proof that I'm a racist or stop calling me one

i didn't call you a racist.

populations change. us irish weren't always here you know. if immigration never happened, all that would happen is britains population would simply drop.

Never in the history of the world has a countrys population willingly allowed itself to become a minority

• Advertisement

Why not? and theres a need to allow a referendum on such trivial issues as the age of the president or gay marriage? Thousands of refugees flooding the country will have a much larger impact on most peoples lives than the outcome of those referendums

the age of the president and gay marriage are constitutional issues which require referendum. and i'd hardly call gay marriage a "trivial issue"

the age of the president and gay marriage are constitutional issues which require referendum. and i'd hardly call gay marriage a "trivial issue"

As a gay guy I would , its really quite unimportant. While I think it would help with gay rights issues I think time would be better spent on helping suicidal lgbt teens . But thats just me

The only reason I care about the outcome is because it will truly show whether the lgbt community has actually been accepted by the irish people or not. A no vote would sadden me deeply but I still think marriage is a trivial issue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

Re migrants- Don't want them. Don't need them. There is enough here already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭Grandpa Hassan

There are parts of countries that are. Paris and London both have areas that are effectively sharia. Parts of London has issues with sharia police roaming the streets threatening people who are drinking. And there are parts of Bradford and other northern cities that are the same. Zero integration. Liberal multiculturalism is a failure

They will keep coming and we should keep doing our best to keep them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Streetwalker

Re migrants- Don't want them. Don't need them.

They eat swans I hear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭IrishTrajan

because there is no need to allow us to decide on it.

You bitch about the "will of the people" not being taken into account by the Government whenever the bank bailout is brought up, and now you're saying the Government can do what it wants? The Government is not the IRA, it's not some authoritarian group led from the top. It is, and should be, beholden to the electorate. Arguments can be made about whether the Government's bank guarantee ultimately helped or hindered us, but there is NO BENEFIT. NONE, ZILCH, NADA. ABSOLUTELY NO BENEFIT TO MASS IMMIGRATION OF ILLEGAL MIGRANTS.

Just because you want to feel good about yourself and give yourself a pat on the back for being humanitarian, that does not mean that we should throw everything we have to the god damn wind and open the gates for everyone. I don't care if they're Muslim, Christian, black or white. We should not import massive numbers of people who can not (or will not) assimilate to our culture.

• Advertisement

Stheno wrote: »
    NOr do you see how private services such as Swords Express benefit a community or how further expansion of those does so.

really? if you actually bothered to read what was said, you would realize what was said by me and others was that full scale privatization of bus services has failed, plenty of evidence was provided. whereas private services operating on their own merrits unsubsidized as an extra along with public subsidized services is the way to go.
    There is an active movement in London to introduce Sharia in Muslim hamlets.

well, there can be a movement away, its not going to happen.

There are parts of countries that are. Paris and London both have areas that are effectively sharia. Parts of London has issues with sharia police roaming the streets threatening people who are drinking. And there are parts of Bradford and other northern cities that are the same. Zero integration. Liberal multiculturalism is a failure

They will keep coming and we should keep doing our best to keep them out.

Agreed I have worked in Bradford and was shocked at how Muslim culture has taken it over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

They eat swans I hear.

Another reason why we don't need them. Protect our wildlife.;)

i didn't call you a racist.

like yours are typical of the racist right? i can play that nonsense as well

as opposed to the "racist right" . see i can play that game as well

you will claim its all just a game or nonsense

but its clear that you want to imply that I'm a racist

really? if you actually bothered to read what was said, you would realize what was said by me and others was that full scale privatization of bus services has failed, plenty of evidence was provided. whereas private services operating on their own merrits unsubsidized as an extra along with public subsidized services is the way to go.

well, there can be a movement away, its not going to happen.

How do you know that? By 2050 there will be cities across europe that will be completely dominated if not entirely populated by muslim communities

• Advertisement

didn't stop them from causing huge damage in certain areas, see Rotherham.

what happened in Rotherham was disgusting paediophiles, and the gullible covering it up and using fear of racism as an excuse, rather then the real reason that they were afraid of losing their jobs for failing to act.

Irish people, or the proto-Irish if you will, settled here around 8000 years ago (9-10,000 if you go by some estimates). The average "white" skinned person came into being through evolution around 7000 years ago. Following us there was several large scale migrations, but few (if any) of them actually reached Ireland. Most hit and stopped around England (fun fact: most English people are still genetically Celtic, the Anglo-Saxon migrations were not enough to significantly change the demographics, nor did the Normans). There are some areas with notably "non-Celtic" places (York being one, considering it still has its Viking name "Jorvik"), but the vast majority of the British Isles have, and are, homogenously Celtic.

There's also quite a difference in our ancestors coming here a few thousand years ago when there was no "culture", and us importing massive numbers of people with differing beliefs, morals and cultures to us.

Re migrants- Don't want them. Don't need them. There is enough here already.
    well, your getting them.

what happened in Rotherham was disgusting paediophiles, and the gullible covering it up and using fear of racism as an excuse, rather then the real reason that they were afraid of losing their jobs for failing to act.

Well the reasons Ive heard were because of fear of being labelled as racists. You know more about this how?

What are they gullible about?

QUOTE=Grandpa Hassan;95467731]There are parts of countries that are. Paris and London both have areas that are effectively sharia. Parts of London has issues with sharia police roaming the streets threatening people who are drinking. And there are parts of Bradford and other northern cities that are the same. Zero integration.[/QUOTE]

well, thats due to the police failing to do their jobs.

Yes, the problem is the police, and not the people committing the crimes. :rolleyes:

You bitch about the "will of the people" not being taken into account by the Government whenever the bank bailout is brought up, and now you're saying the Government can do what it wants? The Government is not the IRA, it's not some authoritarian group led from the top. It is, and should be, beholden to the electorate. Arguments can be made about whether the Government's bank guarantee ultimately helped or hindered us, but there is NO BENEFIT. NONE, ZILCH, NADA. ABSOLUTELY NO BENEFIT TO MASS IMMIGRATION OF ILLEGAL MIGRANTS.

Just because you want to feel good about yourself and give yourself a pat on the back for being humanitarian, that does not mean that we should throw everything we have to the god damn wind and open the gates for everyone. I don't care if they're Muslim, Christian, black or white. We should not import massive numbers of people who can not (or will not) assimilate to our culture.
    i don't want to or need to "feel good about myself and give myself a pat on the back for being humanitarian"

you will claim its all just a game or nonsense

but its clear that you want to imply that I'm a racist
    its not. its a rebutle to your "loony left" nonsense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭MorpheusKnight

I dont understand why the public isn't allowed decide whether this should be allowed or not. We will be the ones who will be living around thousands of these refugees not those sitting in government.

After the referendum we will probably be faced with the largest group of gay Islamists that ever confessed to exist.

Or, possibly that may not suit their agenda.

Why do we have to be responsible for every person bob-bob-bobbing-along in the MED?

There is plenty of space in Saudi and Iran. They are Sunni and Shia. These people should go to Sunni and Shia nations.

We could take in those people that are being cleansed from the ME - Copts, Christians, Yazidis - people who are more than just economic migrants. People who need asylum.

My earnings are being squandered here.

I am paying for EU banks, for the genuinely unemployed, the career unemployed, the single mothers with five children by six fathers, refugees, Islamists who seek to destroy the country from within, Aid to third world countries, spurious EU directorates, projects and non-transparent and increasing budgets. Government, quangos and who knows what else.

My reward?

A dilapidated health service, over-crowded schools, enhanced-living jails, increased charges and decreased services, introduction of new taxes etc etc.

52% of my income is going on people, and things, that have nothing to do with me or for positive attributes that will affect my life.

Just what we need - more refugees.

The people who pay into the system, very frequently get the least out of the system.

Where are we gonna put these people? How are we going to afford them? When will this financial mess and stress of paying for everybody else, except ourselves, be over for me and my family?

Who cares about economic migrants?

I am a domestic economic distress case. I've done my bit. I want reward.

All of these world problems are going to go on FOREVER.

Face it, that third-world problem you are talking about, take a look at Ireland.

• Advertisement

Well the reasons Ive heard were because of fear of being labelled as racists. You know more about this how?
    you know how i know? because if i knew of a child being abused i wouldn't give a **** about being called racist i would deal with it and stop it. simple.

Yes, the problem is the police, and not the people committing the crimes.
    well, yes . if there are gangs of thugs roming the streets you would think the police would deal with it like they are supposed to wouldn't you? if they aren't, then thats their fault

QUOTE=Grandpa Hassan;95467731]There are parts of countries that are. Paris and London both have areas that are effectively sharia. Parts of London has issues with sharia police roaming the streets threatening people who are drinking. And there are parts of Bradford and other northern cities that are the same. Zero integration.

well, thats due to the police failing to do their jobs.[/QUOTE]

Yeah blame it on the police not the mysoginistic cnuts you seem to want defend with all your heart for no good reason

its not. its a rebutle to your "loony left" nonsense

whats a rebutle :confused:

did you mean rebuttal, well its a piss poor rebuttal

because this thread is 100% proof of your membership of the looney left and your willingness to spout PC nonsense

and next you will claim the PC doesn't exist

totally delusional

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Yamanoto wrote: »
    How so?

Is it not awfully cramped under that rock, especially since you seem to have been there a while?

you know how i know? because if i knew of a child being abused i wouldn't give a **** about being called racist i would deal with it and stop it. simple.

I agree actually. But still , muslim immigrants who import these beliefs are the root of the problem not incompetent police. Never has such a disaster occurred with any other ethnic or religious group, some of whom are larger minorities than the muslim community in britain

whats a rebutle :confused:

did you mean rebuttal, well its a piss poor rebuttal

because this thread is 100% proof of your membership of the looney left and your willingness to spout PC nonsense

and next you will claim the PC doesn't exist

totally delusional

Leave him be. Let him defend the refugees who would sooner have him chuffed out of his own house if they could have it

After the referendum we will probably be faced with the largest group of gay Islamists that ever confessed to exist.

Or, possibly that may not suit their agenda.

Why do we have to be responsible for every person bob-bob-bobbing-along in the MED?

There is plenty of space in Saudi and Iran. They are Sunni and Shia. These people should go to Sunni and Shia nations.

We could take in those people that are being cleansed from the ME - Copts, Christians, Yazidis - people who are more than just economic migrants. People who need asylum.

My earnings are being squandered here.

I am paying for EU banks, for the genuinely unemployed, the career unemployed, the single mothers with five children by six fathers, refugees, Islamists who seek to destroy the country from within, Aid to third world countries, spurious EU directorates, projects and non-transparent and increasing budgets. Government, quangos and who knows what else.

My reward?

A dilapidated health service, over-crowded schools, enhanced-living jails, increased charges and decreased services, introduction of new taxes etc etc.

52% of my income is going on people, and things, that have nothing to do with me or for positive attributes that will affect my life.

Just what we need - more refugees.

The people who pay into the system, very frequently get the least out of the system.

Where are we gonna put these people? How are we going to afford them? When will this financial mess and stress of paying for everybody else, except ourselves, be over for me and my family?

Who cares about economic migrants?

I am a domestic economic distress case. I've done my bit. I want reward.

All of these world problems are going to go on FOREVER.

Face it, that third-world problem you are talking about, take a look at Ireland.
    And to top it off you'll be labelled a racist bigot for not embracing these charming fellows with open arms

well, yes . if there are gangs of thugs roming the streets you would think the police would deal with it like they are supposed to wouldn't you? if they aren't, then thats their fault

And the reason why they refused to act? They didn't want to be called racists.

Should I bring up the topic about the Islamist gang kidnapping, raping, chopping up a white British woman and feeding her to unwitting customers? What about the ethnic attacks on Kurds in Germany? Or the shootings in Paris? The stabbing of artists in the Netherlands? The shooting in Copenhagen? The THIRTY SIX FÚCKING BOMBINGS IN MALMO?

You know what they all have in common? Unsustainable, illogical pandering and sanctimonious ego-stroking ideals about "We're European, we're responsible for every god damn person on this planet and if anyone questions it, they're a racist!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,003 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I'd go further than that... (rambling thoughts ahead :))

Western society (and the rot started in the US and carried here and the UK with the dawn of satellite/cable TV) has been declining for decades... we've gone from a culture where people got on with their lives, made their choices and lived with them, to one where we're told that everyone is "special" and can do anything, nothing is "your fault" (it's your "environment", "the system" etc) and no-one is responsible for anything, be it personal responsibility or civic responsibility. I'm not saying the "old days" were perfect (clearly they weren't) but in many ways they were simpler, more "copped on" times vs today.

As a result we have politically correct nonsense trying to please everyone but ultimately satisfying no-one, and a competitive mentality among the populations (aided by social media) that turns this liberal, "think of the children" nonsense into a race as everyone tries to show just how MORE "enlightened" they are - from individuals to nations.

But unfortunately there are still many people, cultures, and countries out there that don't share this "modern" view.. that still practice traditions and laws that we in the "developed" world smugly consider quaint at best, barbaric at worst and which - importantly - don't see any problem with trying to spread that view to other countries through less "civilised" means than TV. It's almost as if with the fall of the Soviet Union, the West decided that the "war" was won and we could all now enjoy our utopia and so we're now ill-equipped to deal with this "out of date" mentality (as we've seen countless times since with terrorism and Iraq etc).

Such people don't want to come and work in our countries, integrate and contribute positively to our cultures and societies and establish roots in their host communities.. they're here to take all they can and establish a home away from home without any need to adapt or change... and we of course enable that by insisting on their right to do this by telling ourselves its our duty to help those "poor unfortunate people" and shout down anyone who expresses even the slightest concern or hesitation about this idea - even though we've seen the consequences elsewhere with ghettos, segregation - largely by choice, and indeed protests and violence.

As I've said before here, immigration is - if handled properly - a GOOD thing for a country. If the new arrivals come to work, to integrate and join-in with their hosts then both sides benefit and the society is enriched... but that's not what's happening in too many cases and it's something we need to face up to rather than blindly walking ourselves into a mess that may never be fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭MathDebater

Agreed I have worked in Bradford and was shocked at how Muslim culture has taken it over

EOTR doesn't pay taxes and lives in the middle of nowhere in rural Ireland. That's not a slight on the man. He said it himself and seemed quite proud of it. Large scale immigration simply won't affect him so he doesn't care.

EOTR doesn't pay taxes and lives in the middle of nowhere in rural Ireland. That's not a slight on the man. He said it himself and seemed quite proud of it. Large scale immigration simply won't affect him so he doesn't care.

That's quite like the Swedish. The most "anti-immigration" parties are from the industrialized south, where most of the migrants are. The pro-immigration/liberal-voters live in the centre and far north, where precious few immigrants live or go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭crockholm

To the Irish people here who smell a rat about the way this is being done.....get out there and contact your local council,TD or other political representatives and let them know that you do not support their plans and that your vote will go elsewhere if you are not happy.Those assholes often guage the mood of the public from the opinion pieces in "The Irish Times"-so get vocal on the issue now,because this is only the very start of Europes immigration woes.

Between Africas demographic explosion and the other type of explosions going on daily in all the various durk-durkistans,there is going to be no shortage of goat herders queueing up for la dolce vita in Europe.

The only reason this new turd is being foisted on people here is because the same people (Swedes and Germans),who felt really positive about helping hands and multiculture are now being swamped under the weight of their supposedly benign actions and are looking continent wide for a bail out of sortsfrom countries who had a lot more sensible policies regarding who gets into their countries.

Yeah blame it on the police not the mysoginistic cnuts you seem to want defend with all your heart for no good reason[/QUOTE]
    i'm not "defending" anyone. if the police are failing in their duty to stop gangs of thugs roming around the streets then that is the polices fault

Yeah blame it on the police not the mysoginistic cnuts you seem to want defend with all your heart for no good reason
    i'm not "defending" anyone. if the police are failing in their duty to stop gangs of thugs roming around the streets then that is the polices fault[/QUOTE]

And why is it do you think there aren't british gangs roaming freely around british cities?

• Advertisement

this thread is 100% proof of your membership of the looney left and your willingness to spout PC nonsense

no its not. i'm not a member of the "looney left" as you call it. i'm a member of the common sense brigade who doesn't listen to the continuous hysterical nonsense being blown out of proportion and the continuous rabel rousing thats a part of todays society. i'm no spouting mythical pc nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭MathDebater

In October 2013, Italy's government became the first European Union member state to decriminalise illegal immigration. They do not fingerprint those that they rescue and turn a blind eye to them absconding and trying to get to Northern European countries. They have previously been found giving some illegals €500 and a train ticket to Germany. With such a lax attitude to illegal immigration, of course more and more are going to try and get in. Instead of complaining of being overrun, perhaps they should have grasped the nettle and nipped this in the bud two years ago.

Germany and Sweden complain that they shoulder a disproportionate amount of the burden. Which they do. Both countries have made a deliberate policy decision to have an open door policy which they are now trying to impose on everyone else. The Swedes publicly announced that they would give permanent residency to any Syrian who made it there. Reinfeldt asked Swedes to 'open their hearts to more immigration' before the recent Swedish election. They have nothing to complain about as the situation was caused by the choices they made.

Where were all 'our European partners' and their sense of solidarity when we were up sh*t creek?

I agree actually. But still , muslim immigrants who import these beliefs are the root of the problem not incompetent police. Never has such a disaster occurred with any other ethnic or religious group, some of whom are larger minorities than the muslim community in britain

the police are to blame for not stopping it if they become aware of it. for me religion has nothing to do with this. child abusers are child abusers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭MorpheusKnight

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    I'd go further than that... (rambling thoughts ahead :))

Western society (and the rot started in the US and carried here and the UK with the dawn of satellite/cable TV) has been declining for decades... we've gone from a culture where people got on with their lives, ...

As a result we have politically correct nonsense trying to please everyone but ultimately satisfying no-one, ...

But unfortunately there are still many people, cultures, and countries out there that don't share this "modern" view.. that still practice traditions and laws that we in the "developed" world smugly consider quaint at best, barbaric at worst ....

Such people don't want to come and work in our countries, integrate and contribute positively to our cultures ...

As I've said before here, immigration is - if handled properly - a GOOD thing for a country. If the new arrivals come to work, to integrate and join-in with their hosts...

The West is in decline and we should do what any sensible person would do, and that is try and protect our future.

Political correctness is not only killing freedom of expression and freedom of speech - it is killing freedom of truth.

Unfortunately, with the fear of being labelled a bigot by the PC manics, nearly every group have managed to integrate into Ireland bar one group - the Islamists. I did not say Muslims. I said Islamists.

They are the biggest threat to our current society and way of life.

Economic migrants are fleeing the fear of not being able to make a sufficient income.

Refugees are fleeing in fear of their lives.

Copts, Christians and Yazidi's seem to be top of the list.

And the reason why they refused to act? They didn't want to be called racists.

no, its because they couldn't be ****ing bothered to do their jobs. then they use "i was afraid of being called racist" as their excuse because people except it and understand it. well no, if your fear of being called racist prevents you from doing your job then you should be out and thats it. you have no place in that job.
    Should I bring up the topic about the Islamist gang kidnapping, raping, chopping up a white British woman and feeding her to unwitting customers? What about the ethnic attacks on Kurds in Germany? Or the shootings in Paris? The stabbing of artists in the Netherlands? The shooting in Copenhagen? The THIRTY SIX FÚCKING BOMBINGS IN MALMO?
    You know what they all have in common? Unsustainable, illogical pandering and sanctimonious ego-stroking ideals about "We're European, we're responsible for every god damn person on this planet and if anyone questions it, they're a racist!"

bull. its people using the fear of racism as an excuse for being incompitent and failing to do their job. some might be fine with that but i will tell you this. if i was head of a police force and i found out my staff didn't do their job because of "fear of being called racist" you know what i would do? i'd sack the whole ****ing lot of them, even if it means the whole force. not a problem. its no excuse, it doesn't wash with me.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement