Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap pints in Dublin

Options
  • 13-05-2015 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Planning on going in to the city centre on Friday with a few mates. Just wondering is there any good pubs in the city which have cheap pints for do drink promotions on a Friday evening?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

J.W Sweetmans sell their own inhouse beers cheap and normally have a beer of the week/month that is discounted. Porterhouse also has a pint of the day for €4.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,650 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

O'Reillys at Tara Street train station have all draught pints for €3.60. I think but not 100% sure that Diceys on Harcourt Street have all pints and bottles €4 on a Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭KombuchaMshroom

O'Reillys at Tara Street train station have all draught pints for €3.60. I think but not 100% sure that Diceys on Harcourt Street have all pints and bottles €4 on a Friday.

Majority in Diceys is only €2 up until 10 o clock as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭TheChosenOne_

Majority in Diceys is only €2 up until 10 o clock as well.

On a Friday? Jaysus that's very good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

There are a few good 10 euro for pint and a pizza deals if you also want food

http://publin.ie/2015/pizza-and-a-pint-deals-in-dublin/

The beer house is particular noteworthy as they have pitch of house beer for 10 euro (3 pints or so)

Panti bar also has Pantie's pale ale (Trouble) for 4 euro a pint or 11 for a pitcher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved to Dublin City from B/W/S.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

If you fancy watching a bit of sport at the same time then Woolshed have pints for around €3.50 and pitchers for a tenner you could make it cheaper by applying for their discount card online then picking it up when you're there takes 10c or so off a pint not an awful lot but every little helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭neckedit

Diceys is 3e a pint till 10.... was there last Sat..... Welcome surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

neckedit wrote: »
    Diceys is 3e a pint till 10.... was there last Sat..... Welcome surprise.

What do they do for €3?

Ive always presumed it was just the usual crappy Heineken/Bud/Carlsberg?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Trond wrote: »
    What do they do for €3?

Ive always presumed it was just the usual crappy Heineken/Bud/Carlsberg?

You're not going to get craft beer for €3 and neither is Dicey's a craft beer pub, it's a cheap, pick up joint. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Birneybau wrote: »
    You're not going to get craft beer for €3 and neither is Dicey's a craft beer pub, it's a cheap, pick up joint. :)
    A meat factory with Budsheisse if you will :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

The Beerhouse pitcher's of house beer works out at 3.33 a pint. Possibly the cheapest craft in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Diceys was all beer and cider for €2 up till 10 last month, €3 if you go to the fancy place upstairs but you need to book there

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭hynesie08

oblivious wrote: »
    The Beerhouse pitcher's of house beer works out at 3.33 a pint. Possibly the cheapest craft in Dublin
    It's not craft, it's carling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

hynesie08 wrote: »
    It's not craft, it's carling.

Sounds like their next advertising slogan!!!

Birneybau wrote:
    You're not going to get craft beer for €3 and neither is Dicey's a craft beer pub, it's a cheap, pick up joint.

You make it sound like a bad thing.... I was supping on Pints of Hop House 13.... pretty sure the got Smithwicks Pale Ale too......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

neckedit wrote: »
    You make it sound like a bad thing.... I was supping on Pints of Hop House 13.... pretty sure the got Smithwicks Pale Ale too......

Neither a craft beer, Hop House is Guinness, Swithwicks is...

I didn't mean it in a bad way.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,300 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

The hophouse on Parnell st have pints of clonmel for 3.50, pitchers for 10 or possibly 11, I can't remember.

Birneybau wrote:
    Neither a craft beer, Hop House is Guinness, Swithwicks is...

Don't think I said they where craft beers, my point is its not just Hino/Bud/Carlsberg.... Think they do clonmel too.... and pretty sure I'd a pint of Paulaner too.... but that coulda been in the next bar...... its a bit of a blur. ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Simon2015

Any other pubs in Dublin that are selling cheap pints ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement