Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Brazilian jiu jitsu in Dingle

Options
  • 13-05-2015 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I will be in Dingle for about 10 days starting this Sunday . I have searched the internet but cannot find any information on this topic. Does anyone know if there is any kind of BJJ Gi or Nogi in Dingle?

Thanks for the Help
    Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Shoppingbike

jortiz34 wrote: »
    I will be in Dingle for about 10 days starting this Sunday . I have searched the internet but cannot find any information on this topic. Does anyone know if there is any kind of BJJ Gi or Nogi in Dingle?

Thanks for the Help
    Joe

Hi Sorry for the delay getting back. There is something called Bujinkan Kerry dojo on in dingle on wednesday evening. Google for details. I suspect it's maybe not what your looking for but I think that's it for dingle, next nearest place would be Tralee.

If you just want general fitness training while your in dingle I recommend wkfitness gym it's €6 a day for visitors and they have classes/circuit training as well, it's very well equipped and they have a punchbag. If your looking for a scrap try outside the hillgrove club Friday or Saturday nights 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Shoppingbike

Back again. There is BJJ grapples at Wkfitness. I took a photo of the poster but I can't put it up, it says tues, thurs and Saturdays no times given contact Pawel. I will try and send a message with the number but I'm not very good at this boards thing. Or call in there when you get to dingle. Sorry for the wrong info before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

if it isnt too late for you maybe post in the martial arts forum they should be able to help you

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=264

Advertisement