Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Online website down

Options
  • 13-05-2015 4:20pm

Hi,

i am trying to carryout some task on online site and it seems to be down and displaying a large error page, some of what i am trying to do cannot be done on mobile app

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bradt Pitt

ronnoco13 wrote: »
    Hi,

i am trying to carryout some task on online site and it seems to be down and displaying a large error page, some of what i am trying to do cannot be done on mobile app

Thanks
    Yep, same for me. BOI are quite unimpressive lately

Bradt Pitt wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks
    Yep, same for me. BOI are quite unimpressive lately
    Yup, that plus fees me thinks i'll be switching

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

No response or idea when it might be working?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

back for me now

Nuttzz wrote: »
    back for me now
    back now, but logs me out constantly, still not fixed and no response from BOI

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi All,

Apologies for the inconvenience this afternoon.

Normal service has been now resumed.
    You may need to refresh your browser before logging on.

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Hi Billy,

Can we get a comment from BOI regarding the down time on the 365online.com website?

The website seems to be down at least once a week in recent months. Is all the down time being investigated?

Regards,

Billy,

seems to be issue once again site is very slow and and balances are unavailable as are eStatements, any idea whats going on?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Billy,

seems to be issue once again site is very slow and and balances are unavailable as are eStatements, any idea whats going on?

Thanks
    Hi ronnoco13,

Thanks for making us aware of this, we've passed this on to our Online team for investigation.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Can I get an acknowledgement or response to my questions please? Or should I start a new thread?

Regards,

• Advertisement

Hi Sarah,

Can I get an acknowledgement or response to my questions please? Or should I start a new thread?

Regards,
    Hi Jovanni Spoiled Courthouse,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

Please be assured that maintaining the highest possible levels of service is of the utmost importance to us. Our Online team investigate each case with the highest priority.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Sarah,

Unfortunately, doing your 'utmost' is not good enough. The multiple threads regarding the website/app down time indicate your systems have serious problems that need to be addressed.
    (I understand some of those threads are user problems)

The frequent down time is just one of the many reasons our family moved from BOI.

Regards,

EDIT:

At the moment, the website is painfully slow and my balances are "Unavailable", also most of the site is given an error "Service Not Available".

Sarah,

Unfortunately, doing your 'utmost' is not good enough. The multiple threads regarding the website/app down time indicate your systems have serious problems that need to be addressed.
    (I understand some of those threads are user problems)

The frequent down time is just one of the many reasons our family moved from BOI.

Regards,

EDIT:

At the moment, the website is painfully slow and my balances are "Unavailable", also most of the site is given an error "Service Not Available".
    Hi Jovanni Spoiled Courthouse,

We understand your frustrations, as we have mentioned before, our Online team will always investigate as a matter of urgency. We have passed on your previous feedback and these messages that you are receiving now today. 

We appreciate the time you have taken to send us your concerns here on Boards.

Thanks again,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

It's down again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

It's down again?
    Hi Peig Sayers,

Thanks for posting.

Can you please let us know if you can log on now?

Thanks

Billy

It's not working again??!!!

EDIT: Had to ring the helpline, appears now all servers are affected by a problem. Can get in now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

mobile ap down again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

mobile ap down again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:
    Hi muppetkiller, 

Thanks for your post.

The App is back working now, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Janette

Advertisement