Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there a branch in dublin airport? I'm arriving tomorrow and i need to transfer mon

Options
  • 13-05-2015 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm arriving tomorrow and i need to transfer money from a savings account to a current account before getting on another flight. 
    thanks, Zoe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Avada

I'm arriving tomorrow and i need to transfer money from a savings account to a current account before getting on another flight. 
    thanks, Zoe

Yep, in terminal 1 arrivals.
    [Url]
    http://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/help-centre/branch-locator/?search_id=292&branches=1&atms=1[/url]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

thanks, Zoe
    Hi zoe3reardon, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to Boards.ie. 

As Random_Name correctly mentioned, there is a branch located within the Passenger Terminal in Dublin Airport and its exact location can be see here

Just to mention, withdrawal procedures for Savings accounts differ and if you would like to confirm the type of Savings account you hold, we can assist with clarification of the steps involved with your transfer.

We hope this helps and have a safe flight. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement