If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" Freesat TV

Options
  • 13-05-2015 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm currently looking to buy a 32" TV with Freesat built-in

Are there any available?

The only one I can find online is the Samsung H6410, but that is no longer available to buy

Many thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi thanks for your inquiry, unfortunately there is nothing available in that panel size with freesat built in.  You could go for a separate freesat box, which would also give you the benefit of being able to record programs too.  In fact you could record two programs at once and watch a third using the freeview turner in the tv itself

Regards Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

If you find one anywhere mackersdublin let me know as I have been searching for the same lately - unfortunately it looks like tvs smaller than 40" are losing out on features like freesat tuners!!

If you find one anywhere mackersdublin let me know as I have been searching for the same lately - unfortunately it looks like tvs smaller than 40" are losing out on features like freesat tuners!!
    Hi Adelcrowsmel.

I have came across some smaller size screens by companies I have never heard of so they are out there and they are not cheap. (22" coming in at over £350)
    As to quality or reliability I could not say.

Its very uncommon to put freesat tuners in smaller screens.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,

if you would settle for a Satellite tuner which does not have the 'Freesat HD' EPG ( Electronic Programme Guide) then I can recommend the new Sony KDL32W705C which is both Saorview ready AND has an excellent Satellite tuner on Board - it has builtnin Wifi, its pretty smart and it has Sony's 200Hz motion processing - including delivery its €589.99 - have a look here:

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201310-bravia-kdl32w705cbu.aspx
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/sony/bravia-kdl32w705cbu/sony-kdl32w705cbu

Thanks again and keep us posted :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi guys, not sure if you're dead against a seperate freesat box, but there is the Manhattan Plaza box
     http://www.richersounds.ie/p-12471-plaza-hd-s2.aspx at just £44 / €69.99 

you could add to the likes of 
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201256-panasonic-viera-tx32cs510b.aspx?swapstore=1 at £329 /€479.99

or
     http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200579-ue32h4000.aspx at £199/€299 (instore only)

Regards
    Brian

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭mackersdublin

Thanks Brian and John for all that info

The reason I want Freesat and Freeview/Saorview built-in is that the TV will be wall mounted in the kitchen and 40" is just too big for the room, and a Freesat box along with the TV isn't ideal to be honest

The Sony TV mentioned above is a good find. Thanks for that

The Samsung 32H6410 is ideal to be honest. I know it's last year's model but it's showing up again on John Lewis and PC World's websites. Is there any chance you could get in touch with your Samsung contacts to see if you could order one for me

PM me if you want

Many thanks

The reason I want Freesat and Freeview/Saorview built-in is that the TV will be wall mounted in the kitchen and 40" is just too big for the room, and a Freesat box along with the TV isn't ideal to be honest

The Samsung 32H6410 is ideal to be honest. I know it's last year's model but it's showing up again on John Lewis and PC World's websites. Is there any chance you could get in touch with your Samsung contacts to see if you could order one for me

PM me if you want

Many thanks
    Hi Mackersdublin.

Unfortunately we can not get anymore of the 6410 version.
    Totally gone at this end :(

Chances are the both the two companies mentioned may have snapped up the end of the stock.

Nothing in 32" in the new range but I'll keep my eye out if you don't manage to get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭mackersdublin

PM me if you want

Many thanks
    Hi Mackersdublin.

Unfortunately we can not get anymore of the 6410 version.
    Totally gone at this end :(

Chances are the both the two companies mentioned may have snapped up the end of the stock.

Nothing in 32" in the new range but I'll keep my eye out if you don't manage to get sorted.
    Hi

Thanks for the message. Appreciate you trying

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

No probs, will keep you posted if anything comes up here

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.