Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three.ie signal

Options
  • 13-05-2015 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭

Anyone having problems with their phone signal, areas in Navan, and Kells according to friends have little or no signal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

chrysagon wrote: »
    Anyone having problems with their phone signal, areas in Navan, and Kells according to friends have little or no signal.

Always had/have issues, with herself from Navan and since day one had issues(four years ago)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,424 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Don't get me started. I was an O2 customer. Move mostly between Ratoath and Dunshaughlin during the week and never had a problem until the switch over. My issue is more with the lack of 3G at times.

I've already been onto them and even spoken to a rep of theirs on the Boards TalkTo forum. They ran a check and didn't find any problems. My problem is that it is intermittent.

Anyway, I'll probably be switching to Vodafone when my contract expires in September. Had been with O2 for 15 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Anyway, I'll probably be switching to Vodafone when my contract expires in September. Had been with O2 for 15 years.

Loyalty means nothing to any company these days. Move around its what I do. Left Meteor last year after about 7 years with them to 3 best decision I ever made.

If I was on the old o2 network my advise would be try port your number over to a new 3 sim card see if that resolves your issues. Sim card can have weird effects on phones/network activity when they start getting confused !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

I also had problems with my 3 signal yesterday in Kells/Navan area. It was gone since Thursday morning. It came back around 4pm yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭NegativeOne

3 signal seems to be nonexistent in and around Longwood. Considering Meath is such a flat county I don't see how the signal can be so bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

It seems 3 are spinning folk, a few now I have talked too, rang Three, and unsurprisingly got more or less same generic answer, "working on it"

Advertisement