Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are stages of the user interface?

Options
  • 13-05-2015 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Describe how you developed the "user interface" and each stage of the process. - on this question i have to answer due to my Fetac 5 webdesign course.

What are those stages?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭cython

ithorizon wrote: »
    Describe how you developed the "user interface" and each stage of the process. - on this question i have to answer due to my Fetac 5 webdesign course.

What are those stages?

What about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Banta

I'm guessing what they're looking for would be something along the lines of Research, Analysis, Information Architecture, Wireframing, Design, Prototyping, Testing... that sort of stuff.

There's no exact 'definitive list' as each course or whatnot can group things differently or uses different names or groups. Some book, courses whatever may include wireframing/design as 1 stage of the process. So, perhaps come up with your own list of stages, be they detailed or brief (Research, Design, Development, Testing as an example?) and base your answer to the question on your own list?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ithorizon

thanks everyone for giving me a clue what it might be.

Advertisement