Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DCM 2015: Mentored Novices Thread

1158159160161162164»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

annapr wrote: »
    I passed the barefoot guy outside castleknock gate (he's been mentioned in quite a few reports :)),

You'd have to wonder what he was at starting in Wave 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MiketheMechanic

Hi all.
    Hopefully this thread stays open for a few more days.
    I have a race report to post, but it's been a bit hectic catching up since the marathon. I'm playing catchup.
    The marathon really does take over your life in the months leading up to is, and so many things get put on the long finger :eek:

I met quite a few of you in McGrattans after the race.
    diego_b
    jake1970
    nop98
    FBOT01
    Firedance
    yaboya1
    Singer
    Murph
    menoscemo
    Toulouse
    whoopsadaisydoodles
    Eliud!!
    and of course the wonderful Dubgal72 :)

Anyway, I have some photos of the group presentation to Dubgal72, I figured I would ask here first if it is ok before I post them?? Yay or Nay?

Also, does anyone know where the group photo that was taken near the pool table?

Cheers,
    MtM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭diego_b

Hi all.
    I have a race report to post, but it's been a bit hectic catching up since the marathon. I'm playing catchup.
    The marathon really does take over your life in the months leading up to is, and so many things get put on the long finger :eek:

diego_b
    jake1970
    nop98
    FBOT01
    Firedance
    yaboya1
    Singer
    Murph
    menoscemo
    Toulouse
    whoopsadaisydoodles
    Eliud!!

Anyway, I have some photos of the group presentation to Dubgal72, I figured I would ask here first if it is ok before I post them?? Yay or Nay?

Also, does anyone know where the group photo that was taken near the pool table?

Cheers,
    MtM

Ah good stuff, you still have time to get it in here....the thread will just be a lot quieter I suspect as people migrate over to the graduates thread. I am okay with any pics of me posted up...I have linked plenty of myself on the thread before so tis grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭Mrs Mc

Hi all.

diego_b
    jake1970
    nop98
    FBOT01
    Firedance
    yaboya1
    Singer
    Murph
    menoscemo
    Toulouse
    whoopsadaisydoodles
    Eliud!!

Cheers,
    MtM

Yep I have it I'll post it again think I have to be on the lap top to do it though so will do it this evening or else it's pretty near my race report I posted it around then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭FBOT01

Hi all.

diego_b
    jake1970
    nop98
    FBOT01
    Firedance
    yaboya1
    Singer
    Murph
    menoscemo
    Toulouse
    whoopsadaisydoodles
    Eliud!!

Cheers,
    MtM
    Mrs Mc wrote: »
    Yep I have it I'll post it again think I have to be on the lap top to do it though so will do it this evening or else it's pretty near my race report I posted it around then.

Post with the Photo is linked below.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=97520461&postcount=7639

Hi all.

Some photos from McGrattans around 4pm on raceday.
    The craic, as they say, was mighty.

Great to meet you all.

MtM

photos below

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭nop98

There's exciting news on the Graduates Thread! Thataway!

Advertisement