Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linkedin Connections

Options
  • 13-05-2015 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi. I'm new to Linkedin and I seem to be only able to add Connections if I know the email address of the person I wish to connect with. When I select 'Connect', I need to enter the Email address of the person that I want to add. I'd be grateful if anybody could please help here? Maybe there is no way round it? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

yeah , i think i had this problem as well , I think it because they have their profile set up to only allow connections if somebody know their email address. Dog stupid , but i think its on by default

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

It's not a problem, it's a benefit.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Not related to Mobile Application.
    If you want it moved anywhere PM me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement