Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre and mobile

Options
  • 13-05-2015 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello Eircom
    On the 30th of April my contract on my Efibre ended.   Vodafone were in my house a few weeks before and offered me unlimited broadband for €38.00 per month.

I phoned eircom on the 30th and asked them what they would offer me,  they offered me an unlimited Efibre and a new mobile phone both on 24 month contracts.

The first two bills have come in, and both are not what as agreed over the phone.
    I feel there has been some mal practice here, and actual misselling.
    I had to call and get a credit note raised on my Efibre account back to the correct level yesterday when that bill came in and today was the final straw with the first mobile bill being emailed to us for 3 times the agreed monthly charge for the first month of 6 months  unlimited deal. 

With this in mind it is my intention today 13.05.15 to invoke my 14 day cooling off period on both the Efibre and the mobile phone contract and cancel both of them. 

Please contact me privately to arrange this.  

I will be cancelled the direct debits on my bank account by 1pm tomorrow 14.05.15, unless this is sorted to my satisfaction

Thanks Ronan Smith

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Nanor128 wrote: »
    Hello Eircom
    On the 30th of April my contract on my Efibre ended.   Vodafone were in my house a few weeks before and offered me unlimited broadband for €38.00 per month.

I phoned eircom on the 30th and asked them what they would offer me,  they offered me an unlimited Efibre and a new mobile phone both on 24 month contracts.

The first two bills have come in, and both are not what as agreed over the phone.
    I feel there has been some mal practice here, and actual misselling.
    I had to call and get a credit note raised on my Efibre account back to the correct level yesterday when that bill came in and today was the final straw with the first mobile bill being emailed to us for 3 times the agreed monthly charge for the first month of 6 months  unlimited deal. 

With this in mind it is my intention today 13.05.15 to invoke my 14 day cooling off period on both the Efibre and the mobile phone contract and cancel both of them. 

Please contact me privately to arrange this.  

I will be cancelled the direct debits on my bank account by 1pm tomorrow 14.05.15, unless this is sorted to my satisfaction

Thanks Ronan Smith
    HI Nanor128

I am genuinely sorry to hear of these issues. Unfortunately I cannot contact you to arrange the cancellations as such request must be made to eircoms cancellation team on free phone 1901.

If you would like to have the whole matter officially investigated please feel free to lodge an official complaint by any method mentioned here - once a complaint is logged it is sent for investigation by management and you are contacted within 10 days.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement