Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebs who've overstayed their welcome.

Options
  • 13-05-2015 11:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭

Celebrities who've had their 15 minutes of fame but still insist on trying to hog the limelight.

Gerry Halliwell.She did pretty well for someone who can't sing a note so why can't she enjoy her millions and bugger off now into the sunset?In fact the same could be said of all the Spice Girls though its inevitable Posh will still be in the headlines being married to Becks.

Katie Hopkins.Being on The apprentice and the subsuquent attention has so gone to her head that shes resorting to anything to stay in the headlines,mostly by making scummy comments on Twitter that are just designed to cause outrage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56,133 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Samantha Mumba. She gets in the news every now and then for the most mundane and pointless things.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭identer

What about does not worthy of the limelight in the first place?.They make my tummy churn!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

identer wrote: »
    What about does not worthy of the limelight in the first place?.They make my tummy churn!!

Probably covers about 80% of "celebrities" nowadays.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Every celebrity who has or ever will enter the celebrity big brother house.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Loughc wrote: »
    Every celebrity who has or ever will enter the celebrity big brother house.

A misnomer surely.I've never heard of most of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

I use the term 'Celebrity' very loosely here

Amanda Brunker

Advertisement