Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone posted rashers to Canada?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭fergusb

Irish Smoked Salmon, lashings of good butter and some nice Soda bread..... i'm drooling over my keyboard.

Canadian smoked salmon just isn't the same, and its stupidly expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭horse7

From looking at the customs web page it looks like you can bring cooked sausages to canada.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

horse7 wrote: »
    From looking at the customs web page it looks like you can bring cooked sausages to canada.

Yeah get your mammy at home to cook a few Denny sausages and put them in an envelope bound for Canada. I'm sure they'll be delicious.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭horse7

Rang the authority up,so definate no to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

horse7 wrote: »
    Rang the authority up,so definate no to this.

That is good news. Let this be the end of Irish people trying to bring rashers, sausages, puddings, bacon and cabbage, turnips and potatoes through Canadian customs or sending them in the post.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

el diablo wrote: »
    That is good news. Let this be the end of Irish people trying to bring rashers, sausages, puddings, bacon and cabbage, turnips and potatoes through Canadian customs or sending them in the post.

But they can still bring Taytos, TK Red lemonade, McDonnell's curry sauce and (if they're serious Gourmonts) packets of Angel Delight and Smash.
    The food in Canada must be terrible! :p

Advertisement