Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48" TV- Smart or not smart- Best Value

Options
  • 14-05-2015 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hi All,

Looking for recommendations for a TV between 42" to 48". Doesn't necessarily have to be a smart TV but wouldn't mind. I'd prefer it to be as neat as possible, it's going on a partition wall, current LG is too bulky looking on the wall. Price bracket would be up to 600 euro at the moment. I don't care about brand, as long as its decent quality for watching football and playing computer games.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭kooga

last week i bought a sony kdl40w605b in Currys (last year model) for €479.

I am delighted with it and very impressed with the picture quality over the last two nights watching the CL in HD on UTV and Rte2. It is available in 42 for sub the €600 mark

It is a smart Tv but to be honest i have zero interest in that function.

just to update Powercity have a 42 version for €599.

If your are an energia customer you can redeem a voucher for 10% at powercity

Advertisement