Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contractors for underfloor heating?

Options
  • 14-05-2015 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all

I'm looking for the names or - even better - recommendations of a few companies that would do underfloor heating and gas/heat pump installation.

I'm waiting on a quote from one company and I'd like to get a few other quotes if possible.

PM me of you want to know who I'm dealing with and I'd be interested in other peoples experiences with this company.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

r9mcgon wrote: »
    Hi all

I'm looking for the names or - even better - recommendations of a few companies that would do underfloor heating and gas/heat pump installation.

I'm waiting on a quote from one company and I'd like to get a few other quotes if possible.

What part of the country are you in?
    PM me of you want to know who I'm dealing with and I'd be interested in other peoples experiences with this company.

"this" company ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 r9mcgon

What part of the country are you in?

South County Dublin

"this" company ?

The company I'm dealing with - I believe you can't name companies on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

The company I'm dealing with - I believe you can't name companies on here.
    then it makes it very difficult to answer the question.

Advertisement