Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Music Video Recommendations

• 14-05-2015 10:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

My band are looking to put together a small music video for one of our songs.

Can anyone recommend any good video producers? We don't have much money to spend, but know that college media production students/ photographers are always trying to build portfolios. We'd be looking to do it over the summer.

Any general comments on producing a video are appreciated too! Have you done a video, was it rewarding, was it a waste of time, would you change somethings if you were doing it again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Cclancy

Hi Fionn,
    Myself and my partner organise, record and video the Jailbreak Sessions, once a month in the Patriots Inn in Kilmainham. We have been talking about the possibility of shooting a music video for somebody. Tell me, what do you have in mind?

I can't post links to boards, but if you do a search on YouTube for the Jailbreak Sessions you'll see our older stuff videoed on ipads/iphones and our newer stuff recorded on DSLRs.

If you you want to discuss, PM me.

Conor

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MichaelV

Hi Fionn,

I just finished studying TV & Film Production for 2 years and I've worked on a few music video before, if you PM me we can have a chat about your video and I can show you some work I've done

Thanks,
    Michael

Advertisement