Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What to wear with this skirt?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭boogaloop

Thanks! I don't have great arms hence why I'd prefer not sleeveless. Love the shoes, not sure if I'd be able to walk in them but I'd give it my best shot!

I had been thinking of something with a slash neck & 3/4 length sleeves but my spanner in that scenario is that I dont want horizontal stripes (make me look too wide) or anything either too clingy or too floaty (fussy aren't I? ooops!).

Anymore suggestions?

Love putting yellow with the white, had been thinking of playing it safe with navy but yellow is lovely for summer :)

Thank you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

It is a lovely white skirt so you have loads of options. I think Mango Violeta range has quite a few tops and blouses that would suit you. From what I was experimenting with similar type of skirt:

- tucked in looks better (at least on me)
    - no pockets
    - avoid horizontal stripes. I think they can work on longer tops but to match high waist trousers or skirts it is better to avoid them.
    -Court shoes and peep toes work well, I am not so sure about wedge heels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Skirt is so pretty and feminine. Perhaps an equally pretty capped sleeve top, or a pastel coloured top.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭boogaloop

Thanks a mill.

I'm going to try peep toe skinny wedges - def nothing with strap - don't want cankles :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement