Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orange Faith Ltd

Options
  • 14-05-2015 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Anyone heard of company? I see that they are hiring but it seems too good to be true. Is it one of those door to door companies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

Orange Faith Limited was set up on Thu the 9th of Apr 2015 in Co Cavan, Link. No website and no other information about them. If it seems to good to be true then it isn't true.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Any idea what they actually do OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Where did you see they are hiring OP? Was there really no other info than a name in the advert?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭lovelabel

biko wrote: »
    Where did you see they are hiring OP? Was there really no other info than a name in the advert?

Indeed.ie don't have an exact link. It says sales roles and mentions Ireland's leading charities also. Not a good sign if no one has heard of them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 bandit99

I applied, and got phone call for an interview, but I can't find any information on them.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,416 ✭✭✭✭Victor

http://www.solocheck.ie/Irish-Company/Orange-Faith-Limited-560090
    Principal Activity:[64.20] Telecommunications

Possibly: <snip>

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bumberlyboo

<Please do not sign up to slate a company, it is considered bad form.
    Moderator>

• Registered Users Posts: 6 officejet57

Anyone have any idea what orange faith do? have an interview tomorrow

Anyone have any idea what orange faith do? have an interview tomorrow

I'm not sure why you'd go for an interview with a company that you have no idea what they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 officejet57

I'm not sure why you'd go for an interview with a company that you have no idea what they do.
    Cause i need a job for the summer and i just applied for everything and anything

• Advertisement

How do you prepare for an interview where you only know the company name, not the position you applied for or the core practice of the firm? Like I know things can be desperate but still!

edit: After a quick google:
    http://www.adverts.ie/jobs/orange-faith-liited/sales-reps/8135708

Looks like a chugging or door to door sales gig. Make sure that you're getting paid by the hour as well as commission.

Advertisement