Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E Fibre Availability

Options
  • 14-05-2015 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

Hi There

We have a business and when we input our number on eircom site to see if e fibre is available it says it is not. If we enter the numbers of business's either side of us it says that they are enabled. All the business's are part of a building the same age and phone lines would have been connected at similar times. If i put our address in it also says we can get e fibre. Our landline and bb package at the moment is with Three which is out of contract. If we were to move the number back to eircom would this help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi There

We have a business and when we input our number on eircom site to see if e fibre is available it says it is not. If we enter the numbers of business's either side of us it says that they are enabled. All the business's are part of a building the same age and phone lines would have been connected at similar times. If i put our address in it also says we can get e fibre. Our landline and bb package at the moment is with Three which is out of contract. If we were to move the number back to eircom would this help?
    Hi Nickindublin

Thanks for posting, unfortunately not all lines will be able to avail of efibre however If you would like to PM me your land line number and specific address I will be happy to look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Nickindublin

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

PM sent.
    Thanks Nick

Please leave this with me, I  have requested networks to look in to this and as soon as I have a reply I will let you know right away - should be no later than tomorrow

Thanks
    AL

Advertisement