Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

AppleTV connectivity issue.

• 14-05-2015 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hi,

Not sure if anyone can offer any advice. I used to use my Appletv constantly to mirror channels like 4oD ad watch tv shows. All of a sudden the connectivity is really poor.

For example I can watch the show perfectly on my Mac and then when I try to connect to the Apple Tv and mirror the same show it will start stalling and jumping constantly.

Does anyone have any suggestions for resolving this? Thanks so much!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 mocathain

- try in another user account to see if the same happens if it does you could try restarting your router and restoring the software on the ATV

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Pinkmoon19

I'll give that a go, thanks a mil.

Advertisement