Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL networks top 100 players 2015

• 14-05-2015 4:12pm

some non deflated balls stuff to chat about for us

100- randall cobb
    99- calaias cambell
    98- adam vinateri
    97- joe flacco
    96- jurell casey
    95- emmanuel sanders
    94- c.j. mosley
    93- jason witten
    92- aaron donald
    91- julian edelman
    90- michael bennett
    89- greg olsen
    88- glover quinn
    87- demarcus ware
    86- eric weddell
    85- golden tate
    84- terell suggs
    83- maurkice pouncey
    82- haloti ngata
    81- darren sproles

thoughts?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

thoughts?

I find it admirable that they try to make "a thing" out of this very year but I find it hard to care.

It's just off season filler really.

They claim the players vote on this thought plenty of players say they never vote on it and I can't imagine players spend much time watching anything other then their next direct opponent.

So I find it hard to get excited. Having said that, I like Cobb quite a bit, thought he'd be higher.

adrian522 wrote: »
    I find it admirable that they try to make "a thing" out of this very year but I find it hard to care.

It's just off season filler really.

They claim the players vote on this thought plenty of players say they never vote on it and I can't imagine players spend much time watching anything other then their next direct opponent.

So I find it hard to get excited. Having said that, I like Cobb quite a bit, thought he'd be higher.

i agree 100% with you unfortunately because the offseason is such a pain things like this become half enjoyable. just stuff to talk about really. i thought cobb would be higher as well for the record

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

He had 12 TD's last season, joint 4th in the league among WR's. Was great for fantasy anyway.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

column fillers like adrian says, ive read a few of the titans dont vote however they all say Casey should be higher :D

Delanie Walker in particular said everytime his ballot gets to him its binned, maybe its electronic now but he said its basically a popularity contest

column fillers like adrian says, ive read a few of the titans dont vote however they all say Casey should be higher :D

Delanie Walker in particular said everytime his ballot gets to him its binned, maybe its electronic now but he said its basically a popularity contest

didn't larry fits or someone say he'd never seen a ballot so he didn't know who they where asking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I'm a big fan of CJ Mosley, but is it not a little nuts to have him rated higher than Joe Flacco at the moment? (you could add a bunch of players to the argument I suppose)

Wonder how many rookies will be on it?

CJ, Donald, Martin, Watkins, Evans, and OBJ. Anyone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Time filler and horse manure.... slightly more irrelevant than the Pro Bowl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Every programme pitch at an NFL Network meeting must be some form of list, it's all they ever do and they're ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Every programme pitch at an NFL Network meeting must be some form of list, it's all they ever do and they're ****e.

I think some of the lists are good - but this one i think is horrific every year! Was listening to around the NFL podcast and apparently 2 years ago Jimmy Graham didnt even make the list! Now come on...

100% agree that cobb shouldnt be 100 and for that matter darren sproles shouldnt be 81 - he should be lower!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Yeah, no idea how Sproles is on it, tbh.

Golden Tate is 85, and he had a massively superior year to Sproles, imo.

• Advertisement

Sanders is the same!

Knex. wrote: »
    Yeah, no idea how Sproles is on it, tbh.

Golden Tate is 85, and he had a massively superior year to Sproles, imo.

supprised at sproles myself to be honest he had an great year but just wasn't used to the same extend as guys who should be on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭NapoleonInRags

Edelman at 91?? GTFO.......

Edelman at 91?? GTFO.......

yeah thats far too high for him......

Advertisement