Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitch/Hall Rental

Options
  • 14-05-2015 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi - hoping people can help me here. Organising a hen with a day activity which will require use of a pitch or a hall for 3/4 hours (school sports day theme). We are staying on Eglinton street so the closer to the city the better in terms of being close to the accommodation. It will be for a Saturday afternoon at the end of June. Anyone have any ideas for me where I could book something like that?

Thanks!!
    Aishling

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

RyanAsh wrote: »
    Hi - hoping people can help me here. Organising a hen with a day activity which will require use of a pitch or a hall for 3/4 hours (school sports day theme). We are staying on Eglinton street so the closer to the city the better in terms of being close to the accommodation. It will be for a Saturday afternoon at the end of June. Anyone have any ideas for me where I could book something like that?

Thanks!!
    Aishling

Contact the student union at NUIG. There might be something available at the university. Close to eglington st aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,454 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Try Galway Rowing Club in Woodquay. It's just down the road from ye. Their number is on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,151 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Use the Plots just at the start of the Dyke Rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RyanAsh

Thanks cocoman - tried the university as I thought the fisheries field would be perfect but they said no so have gone back there asking about other options.

Thesandeman - does the rowing club have green area? they are down behind the town hall theatre there is it? Thanks v much for your help!!

ben.schlomo - is that just a public green space near the dyke road car park at the black box is it? how would I drive there say? thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,151 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

RyanAsh wrote: »
    Thanks cocoman - tried the university as I thought the fisheries field would be perfect but they said no so have gone back there asking about other options.

Thesandeman - does the rowing club have green area? they are down behind the town hall theatre there is it? Thanks v much for your help!!

ben.schlomo - is that just a public green space near the dyke road car park at the black box is it? how would I drive there say? thanks a million!

Yes its a the green space there, not really sure about what you mean by how would you drive there, its a two minute walk from Eglinton St. If you have to drive just park in the Dyke Rd carpark.

• Advertisement
Advertisement