Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda to Monaghan / spinning pikes

Options
  • 14-05-2015 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭

Hi fellow fishermans...

I would like to ask for advice. I am long time fisherman. Used to be carp guy.. came to spinning only 6y a go... and it hook me up that i will never look back.

I am looking for some spots places where i could go and enjoy the day.. i am currently going a lot to Ballybay and enjoying but i live in Mornington(Drogheda) so its not really close by.. but its time to move on... i wonder if someone could share some easy location - i like small canals... small rivers.. nothing to big...if i dont have to i stay away from lakes... i fish for pikes only... and i dont eat them or lets say it this way..my rule is catch and release...

Or if someone dont mind to take me for fishing i can join anybody... i have spare rods if needed as well...

And i almost forgot.. spinning is what i do... rapala - favourite brand....

Thank you

Advertisement