Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant Newbridge

Options
  • 15-05-2015 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

I belive that a very popular Italian restaurant in Dublin are opening a branch in An bistro Nua in Georges Street. Would be a welcome addition to Newbridge as the choice of restaurants is fairly limited in the Town

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JeffK88

Finally an Italian Restaurant. Loved the two that were here before cannot remember their names though.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭itsnotmyname

How well known ? any hints ?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭lanomist

The restaurant is called " ill ponte nuovo " they don't seem to have anything of the same name in Dublin like i was told. Several restaurants of the same name in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

lanomist wrote: »
    The restaurant is called " ill ponte nuovo " they don't seem to have anything of the same name in Dublin like i was told. Several restaurants of the same name in the UK.

'il ponte nuovo' is Italian for 'the new bridge'. It is a play on words and is therefore unlikely to have anything to do with any restaurant of the same name...

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭lanomist

lanomist wrote:
    I belive that a very popular Italian restaurant in Dublin are opening a branch in An bistro Nua in Georges Street. Would be a welcome addition to Newbridge as the choice of restaurants is fairly limited in the Town

This restaurant opened today. Menu looks really nice. Early bird available all night for opening night. Will try it out shortly. Some family members going tonight so will get some feedback tomorrow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement