Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Garden salad instead of fries at mcdonalds

Options
  • 15-05-2015 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

At first it was in the AM. 24 hour at macd kylemore. I'll go healthy ahem and get the salad. Says so on the billboard instead of fries, need my glasses. On numerous times never available, sent a complaint via email. The corporate reply sent reasonings of shortage, lack of supplies from nearby restaurants on the night, offered a free meal on asking manager. Sent back kind refusal of spittle in burger if I did. I tested PM time with same result. So I'm asking for a revolutionaries, whats his name who helped whats his face in Cuba types Guerra. P.S. Anybody know where to get a takeaway salad at 4am?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Lettuce think for a minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Chloris

'salad with fine taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭MathDebater

I'll go healthy ahem and get the salad.

If you get your salad with the croutons and dressing, then there are more calories in it than in a super sized portion of french fries.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flood

zugrook wrote: »
    P.S. Anybody know where to get a takeaway salad at 4am?

Neighbours lawn, mind the dog shit.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,432 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Buy a hape of burgers and remove the lettuce.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

eat the grass around the drivethru

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flood

Op gone offline. 3 year wait for reply maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Garden salad? Twas far from salads you were reared, getting notions now are we ;-)

As they say, it's like to going to a brothel for a hug

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

OP stop being a bitch and get what you really came for, a dirty quarter pounder.

You want a salad? Go eat a hedge, don't go to McDonalds.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

McDonalds do salads?

That's a complete oxymoron

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭UCDVet

Stheno wrote: »
    McDonalds do salads?

That's a complete oxymoron

I'm not sure why?

Plenty of restaurants offer salads.
    And plenty of salads are less healthy than fast food.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

You don't win friends with salad!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

plenty of other types on plants available at 4am in the morning OP...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

OP's order: Double Quarter with Cheese, Salad, Diet Coke.

Thinks he's eating healthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Just eat the burger, you'll be indirectly eating salad as 10% of that burger was once a cow that ate grass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

At first it was in the AM. 24 hour at macd kylemore. I'll go healthy ahem and get the salad. Says so on the billboard instead of fries, need my glasses. On numerous times never available, sent a complaint via email. The corporate reply sent reasonings of shortage, lack of supplies from nearby restaurants on the night, offered a free meal on asking manager. Sent back kind refusal of spittle in burger if I did. I tested PM time with same result. So I'm asking for a revolutionaries, whats his name who helped whats his face in Cuba types Guerra. P.S. Anybody know where to get a takeaway salad at 4am?

had this problem on grafton street at 3am once (years ago) no salad.
    was practically laughed out of the shop for not wanting a burger - girl behind counter actually started shouting "this guy wants a salad!!! HA HA " then some drunken yolks started yapping at me "fookin salad...wtf..."

f u mcD's

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

Spar?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Go to the other drive through, down towards Ballyfermot, over the canal bridge, immediate left. Drive in, beep your horn loudly for about 10 mins, and then ask for a salad. Problem solved.

• Advertisement
Advertisement