Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Council swap] Galway to Carlow

Options
  • 15-05-2015 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all I'm just posting here in case there happens to be a person out there like me who looking to move from carlow to Galway.
    I have a 3 bedroom house with lovely gardens in athenry but I'm from carlow and would love to be near my parents and family/ friends. I'm a single mum with 4 kids and split with my ex over 3 years ago and he's from here.
    If I just leave it means I would get no help with rent allowance and the only affordable houses all seem to be in sligo and donegal so my only hope is a swap with another person in a council house.. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Have you also put an ad on Gumtree and Daft?
    That's where I see a lot of swap ads.
    You could also put an ad in the local supermarkets, on their notice boards...it's a long shot, but you never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Hulk kennedy

Hi i have a lovely 3 bed outside kilkenny city its 20 mile from carlow my number is <snip> if your interested

Advertisement