Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOI: League of Ireland Fixtures (Week 13), May 15/16

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Lads going to be going to Richmond on Friday and wanting to sit in the Away end.

Firstly which stand is this and second can I just rock up and pay into the away end?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

You can get tickets in the huts just outside Richmond Park or at the Box Office under the arch on Emmet Road. If it's Rovers or Bohs, they open the Shed End for away supporters but I think they also open a corner section of the main stand too. I'd presume the corner section is designated as the only away area for teams who will bring smaller numbers. Who are they playing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭kksaints

Lads going to be going to Richmond on Friday and wanting to sit in the Away end.

Firstly which stand is this and second can I just rock up and pay into the away end?

Theres a section of the main stand reserved for away fans if you want to sit or there is the Shed End behind the goal if you want to stand. Enter through the archway on Emmet Road.

Yup should be no problem paying on the day.

http://stpatsfc.com/ground.php

Omackeral wrote: »
    You can get tickets in the huts just outside Richmond Park or at the Box Office under the arch on Emmet Road. If it's Rovers or Bohs, they open the Shed End for away supporters but I think they also open a corner section of the main stand too. Who are they playing?

We're playing Dundalk on Friday. The Shed End should be opened for that

You can get tickets in the huts just outside Richmond Park or at the Box Office under the arch on Emmet Road. If it's Rovers or Bohs, they open the Shed End for away supporters but I think they also open a corner section of the main stand too. I'd presume the corner section is designated as the only away area for teams who will bring smaller numbers. Who are they playing?

Dundalk.

Cheers for responses lads

That's a great fixture to head along to Paul. You a regular at all at LOI games? I'm a Bohs man myself but living 2 mins from Richmond Park. If I work on a Friday and Bohs are far away and I can't make it, I'd sometimes go to see St Pat's play. They play a good brand of ball that's easy on the eye, as do Dundalk. Hope you enjoy it man.

Speaking of Dundalk, they've just gone 0-1 up in the League Cup 1/4 final inside 3 mins.

That's a great fixture to head along to Paul. You a regular at all at LOI games? I'm a Bohs man myself but living 2 mins from Richmond Park. If I work on a Friday and Bohs are far away and I can't make it, I'd sometimes go to see St Pat's play. They play a good brand of ball that's easy on the eye, as do Dundalk. Hope you enjoy it man.

Speaking of Dundalk, they've just gone 0-1 up in the League Cup 1/4 final inside 3 mins.

I'm actually not a regular at all, be lucky if I go to a couple of games a season. Not being Irish is not really an excuse but during college I would go to the UCD game a fair bit.

I do keep an eye out on the threads here though and watch a good few matches on the box too but convincing myself to go to more matches. The missus is from Dundalk so dragging her along too with a couple of others.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

I'm actually not a regular at all, be lucky if I go to a couple of games a season. Not being Irish is not really an excuse but during college I would go to the UCD game a fair bit.

I do keep an eye out on the threads here though and watch a good few matches on the box too but convincing myself to go to more matches. The missus is from Dundalk so dragging her along too with a couple of others.

We should have 500 Friday with us, massive game as I still think Pats when on form are just as good as us. If they didn't start so poor last year they might have won it.

Were 3-0 up, down in UCC now. Cup semi final to look forward too it seems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Im heading to the Pats vs Dundalk game Friday. I will be okay getting tickets before the game at the stadium I would think?

• Advertisement

Without a doubt. Getting tickets is never a problem in this league, unless Dundalk are playing Cork...

Without a doubt. Getting tickets is never a problem in this league, unless Dundalk are playing Cork...

Or when we play Rovers, but they kindly helped us pay for a Temp stand for the League Cup Final

Or when we play Rovers, but they kindly helped us pay for a Temp stand for the League Cup Final

Will Gartland still be out for Friday's match?

FT : Galway Utd 0-0 Bohs

80' : UCC 0-5 Dundalk

kksaints wrote: »
    Will Gartland still be out for Friday's match?

Yeh hes gone for a few weeks. O Donnell might not make the squad either according to local journalist on twitter. Out for 2 weeks, bit doubt he would have started anyway

Yeh hes gone for a few weeks. O Donnell might not make the squad either according to local journalist on twitter. Out for 2 weeks, bit doubt he would have started anyway

Still a strong squad without those two. We need Fagan and Bolger back or else we will struggle.

• Advertisement

kksaints wrote: »
    Still a strong squad without those two. We need Fagan and Bolger back or else we will struggle.

Yeh we do look quality this year but Friday V Derry is worst we played in a long time. Hopefully it was just a blip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,948 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Jake KEegan has scored for United!

Didn't realise this went to Extra time on the night.

Bohs down to 10 men due to injury.. FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKK!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Didn't realise this went to Extra time on the night.
    Neither did all the people who left after 90 minutes!

Or maybe they were just sick of sitting in the freezing cold watching one of the worst matches I can remember. At no point did either team look particularly fussed about winning it.

Awful decision for the first Galway penalty last Friday. Lopes won the ball cleanly. Buttimer is such an awful ref.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭deisedude

Neither did all the people who left after 90 minutes!

Or maybe they were just sick of sitting in the freezing cold watching one of the worst matches I can remember. At no point did either team look particularly fussed about winning it.

I thought it was decent enough as far as nil nil games go. (until ET) Hard to look favourably on a game if the last game had 8 goals though!

Tonights EA Sport Cup Quarter Final Results.
    Derry 0 Shams 1
    Cork 1 St Pats 1. St Pats through on penos.

Semi Finalists:Dundalk, Galway, Shams, St Pats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

MD1990 wrote: »
    Im heading to the Pats vs Dundalk game Friday. I will be okay getting tickets before the game at the stadium I would think?

Yeah you'll be fine. Just get there ten minutes beforehand.

Advertisement