Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer access request - access lost

Options
  • 15-05-2015 7:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭

Hello

I don't know if this is yhe right place to ask... I applied and was granted access tp the soccer foru, a couple of weeks ago. I never posted anything in the forum, but today I tried to reply something and I was told I don't have access.

No problem of I need to apply again, I am just unsure if anything else happened?

Thanks,
    G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭gzoladz

gzoladz wrote: »
    Hello

I don't know if this is yhe right place to ask... I applied and was granted access tp the soccer foru, a couple of weeks ago. I never posted anything in the forum, but today I tried to reply something and I was told I don't have access.

No problem of I need to apply again, I am just unsure if anything else happened?

Thanks,
    G

Just to add, I have not contacted a cmod as I have had no interaction with them. Should I pick one randomly from the soccer forum and ask them?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

This is not a dispute and therefore not the place to ask about it, but I'll give a quick answer anyway.

It looks like you applied for access on 17 April, but that request has not yet been considered by a local mod. Best thing is to drop one of the local mods a line (although I am listed there I am actually a Category Mod with no direct responsibility within the Soccer Forum). I'll also give them a nudge as it looks like a few access requests have built up over the past few weeks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement