Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tree cutting services

Options
  • 15-05-2015 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

Hi
    About 5 weeks ago I received a note in my letter box from a tree cutting service from Cork saying they needed to trim some trees on my premises and could I call to arrange entry. I called immediately and they stated they would call the following week and trim the trees which they did. 
    This morning I walked out my drive to find two guys from the same tree cutting company from Cork looking at some trees. I asked what they were doing. They stated they were here to trim some trees. I stated they had already been here about one month ago. The workman looked at me with a blank expression and then stated they may have been here but didnt carry out any tree cutting. I stated they had trimmed my Holly tree, this was quite evident as the Holly had obviously been trimmed around the area where the cables passed. He again looked at me with a blank expression. I could tell he was a little confused at this point. I stated he could trim whatever was needed. He and a colleague started to trim the same trees again.
    This is surely a huge waste of resources at my expense as I am paying Electric Ireland or the ESB for the same service twice now.
    How can there be such confusion regarding what has been trimmed and what has not?
    Again I would like to point out this service has to be paid for and is obviously being paid for by your customers. What a needless waste of resources!!!.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hello Glenalla.

This would be a query for ESB Networks, which deals with the cabling for customers of all electricity suppliers. ESB Networks are not on Boards.ie but they are on Twitter and their telephone number for this query is 1850 372 757.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement