Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matching Tattoo with a Stranger

Options
  • 15-05-2015 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Spider Tattoo in Lucan are doing a summer special where if two people go in together to get small tattoos (like the size you'd get on a wrist or something) it'll only be 30e each.

I've always loved the idea of getting a matching tattoo with a stranger and this offer was a push to get the ball rolling.

If anyone feels inspired by the idea of having a purposefully matching tattoo with a stranger, I'd love to hear from you! I don't care who you are, your age, gender, etc.

I don't want to get to know you that well before or keep in touch after. I'd like to discuss the actual tattoo in advance, meet at the studio to get it done, and part ways.

I won't do any religious or cult symbols or letters/characters in any language. Otherwise pretty open!

Any interest?

Comments

Advertisement