Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TAMS II

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Neddyusa

Tileman wrote: »
    Just see on line that my application was not selected. Well feck it anyway. Don’t know why I wasn’t selected. Qualify as young farmer.
    May wait for the letter .
    I had fencing it at the bench mark rate €5.84 for sheep wire and one strand on barb wire. Surely there is no point in going below the rate is there as that’s what frs etc are charging.

Had you many metres on the application if you don't mind me asking? Theres been a lot of rejections from that tranche on not making the minimum scoring points. Looking like the TAMS money pot might be nearly dry!

50HX wrote: »
    Get planning first and get your application in then asap.....thats circa 6 months before approval

You've 12 months then to complete

Not in a position to do it at the moment, I was planning this for 2 - 3 years time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭davidk1394

I'm still waiting on approval. Hoping to get the green light by the end of the month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Tileman

Neddyusa wrote: »
    Had you many metres on the application if you don't mind me asking? Theres been a lot of rejections from that tranche on not making the minimum scoring points. Looking like the TAMS money pot might be nearly dry!

1500 meters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,226 ✭✭✭893bet

Are applications still open for this till the end of the year?

Looking a a few bits. Assume all can go on one application. Mixed bag like

Calf dehorning crate
    Leg scoop
    Meal bin
    Maybe fence old slurry pit.

Do you have to get quotations for the work first?

Best off getting agri advisor to prepare?

Better of waiting till next year and see what the next scheme brings?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭kevthegaff

I was thinking of putting in 4 new gang slats, do they qualify?
    Also a new crush?

Advertisement