If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for new TV

Options
  • 15-05-2015 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Currently in the market for a new TV for in or around the 450 to 550 max euro range.

Ideally looking for 42-50 inch max with ability to use Netflix, have sky so doesn't need to have freeview etc. With regards connectivity don't really need any more than 2 hdmi slots. 

Also doesn't need the capabilty to be wall mounted . 

Won't be connecting it to any sound system so having good sound is a plus, unless there's some kind of bundle deal with a TV and sound system included for around the same price?

Also needs to be able to be delivered. (Based in Galway)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

domrush wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Currently in the market for a new TV for in or around the 450 to 550 max euro range.

Ideally looking for 42-50 inch max with ability to use Netflix, have sky so doesn't need to have freeview etc. With regards connectivity don't really need any more than 2 hdmi slots. 

Also doesn't need the capabilty to be wall mounted . 

Won't be connecting it to any sound system so having good sound is a plus, unless there's some kind of bundle deal with a TV and sound system included for around the same price?

Also needs to be able to be delivered. (Based in Galway)
    Hi we can get you the panasonic tx42cs520

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201257-panasonic-tx40cs520b.aspx?swapstore=1

I know it's a little bit more than you wanted to spend but it is an excellent TV for the money and the euro price includes shipping.  The TV is a smart TV with netflix on it, as well as the likes of tune in radio, deezer, facebook, twitter etc.

Regards Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

Looks good but I'd like to have more than 40 inches, is there a similar model as a 42 inch ?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Looks good but I'd like to have more than 40 inches, is there a similar model as a 42 inch ?
    How about our last Panasonic TX42AS500 - Its a demo model but in A1 condition and with full warranty - I can clear that at just €469 including delivery:

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200530-viera-tx42as500b.aspx

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

How about our last Panasonic TX42AS500 - Its a demo model but in A1 condition and with full warranty - I can clear that at just €469 including delivery:

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Liking the look of this , how long is the warranty for? Netflix built in?

Also wonder what's picture and sound quality like on it?

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Yes it has Netflix, and if you join our VIP club you would get a 5 yr guarantee on it 

Regards Stephen

• Advertisement

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Yes it has Netflix, and if you join our VIP club you would get a 5 yr guarantee on it 

Regards Stephen
    Any extra cost to joining VIP club? Think I'd like to take this TV 

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Regards Stephen
    Any extra cost to joining VIP club? Think I'd like to take this TV 
    Nope no charge just give us your email address when ordering.  If you want to order it drop me a PM with your phone number and I will get someone to call you and get your details

Regards Stpehen

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.