Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning Application Services

Options
  • 15-05-2015 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi There,

I'm currently training to be an architect - I have been working in an office for several years now but not doing the work I am particularly passionate about i.e. non-design oriented projects.

I would like to take time off from working to develop my portfolio/ tailor it to appeal to the kinds of firms I would like to work for. I still need an income however while giving myself time to do this.

I was thinking of offering planning application services for domestic projects by posting ads online - just wondering if anyone has had much experience of getting work this way? And if so would it be sufficient to keep me ticking over till I get organised with portfolio/ design work etc?

Many thanks

Comments

Advertisement