Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPURS V Hull

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

esqusite pass mason

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Rose, excellent finish. Quality ball Mason.

Guaranteed we'll concede.

great cross by dier

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Two great assists and two well worked goals today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Fuk, was really hoping for a draw and stay behind Southampton!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

As crap as Lamella has been all season, racked up a few assists!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Fuk, was really hoping for a draw and stay behind Southampton!

We are away at Everton for last game, Southampton away to Man. City.

Both teams could lose and we would be in the Europa

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

mushykeogh wrote: »
    As crap as Lamella has been all season, racked up a few assists!

7 in the lge i believe:cool:

davycc wrote: »
    7 in the lge i believe:cool:

Yea, there must a great player in there somewhere!

• Advertisement

We could still easily finish 5th.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Sugarlumps wrote:
    Guaranteed we'll concede.

*cough*

Can hardly believe it myself tbh

This is where we'll place from now until eternity...fifth,sixth,seventh.

Chelsea, City and Utd win titles. You got money? Then, by all means enter the race.

The rest feed on discarded droppings.

*cough*

Can hardly believe it myself tbh

A better side would of carved us apart, Everton will easily dispatch us.

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    This is where we'll place from now until eternity...fifth,sixth,seventh.

You could of easily said that before two 4th place finishes under Harry. Everyone expected Liverpool to be Title challengers this year and they were brutal, not beyond possible that one of current top four could have a mare next season. Injuries, managerial changes, poor choices in the transfer market. Who knows?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Everton are in line for a EL place based on the fair play league and their fans cheered and applauded when James McCarthy got a booking today.

... Even they don't want to touch it with a barge pole

mushykeogh wrote: »
    You could of easily said that before two 4th place finishes under Harry. Everyone expected Liverpool to be Title challengers this year and they were brutal, not beyond possible that one of current top four could have a mare next season. Injuries, managerial changes, poor choices in the transfer market. Who knows?

Anything is possible, any outside team can have a freak player who elevates a club into a false position. Then, sells them on.

Sell, sell and never build.

Pool as title challengers, not for me anyway. To think what that fúckwit Rodgers would of came out with? Erected a statue of himself in the driveway, wánker. There equally as fúcked as we are.

New season is always exciting, I'm 40 now. It's tiresome after a while.

You gotta have money to compete. Just a number otherwise.

I've been drinking Lagunitas Little Sumpin all fecking day, Joe Walsh - Life's Been Good to me rocks fúcking donkey balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Back home safe and sound thank God after the Ryanair pilot nearly killed us all with one of the worst attempts at a landing a plane I ever witnessed,fcuker scared the shyte out of us all..bad first half but much improved in the second,Lamela done well today but Eriksen was muck once again.

EL or not I would still love to finish above Liverpool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭golfball37

Swansea are the dark horse on the outside. Could overtake us if saints don't

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭yiddo59

tippspur wrote: »
    Back home safe and sound thank God after the Ryanair pilot nearly killed us all with one of the worst attempts at a landing a plane I ever witnessed,fcuker scared the shyte out of us all..bad first half but much improved in the second,Lamela done well today but Eriksen was muck once again.

Was that the 10.15am Cork-Stansted? I was on that flight. Almost crash landed.
    Very flat game, Typical end of season fare. As you say Lamela fought hard and looked better. Eriksen poor again. Dawson got a very good receprtion and the Hudd got a few cheers as well.
    Onwards and upwards. This time next year....

yiddo59 wrote: »
    Was that the 10.15am Cork-Stansted? I was on that flight. Almost crash landed.
    Very flat game, Typical end of season fare. As you say Lamela fought hard and looked better. Eriksen poor again. Dawson got a very good receprtion and the Hudd got a few cheers as well.
    Onwards and upwards. This time next year....
    Yeah that was the flight yiddo59,I thought they would be scraping us up off the runway in Stansted:o,you're hardly the guy who came on the train to Northumberland park with us are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭yiddo59

tippspur wrote: »
    Yeah that was the flight yiddo59,I thought they would be scraping us up off the runway in Stansted:o,you're hardly the guy who came on the train to Northumberland park with us are you?

Not me. Got off at Tottenham Hale and strolled up the High Road. Lots of Spurs at Stansted on the way home Saturday night.

Advertisement