Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Genuine iPhone Charger?

• 15-05-2015 2:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

hi all,

Does anyone know where I can purchase a genuine iPhone 6 plus charger on the Internet?

I've had a look on Amazon and eBay and all I can see are dozens of chargers with bad reviews stating they are not genuine, stop working or blow up.

Is the Apple site the only place to get a genuine charger online (definitely the safest but most expensive).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Sean^DCT4 wrote: »
    hi all,

Does anyone know where I can purchase a genuine iPhone 6 plus charger on the Internet?

I've had a look on Amazon and eBay and all I can see are dozens of chargers with bad reviews stating they are not genuine, stop working or blow up.

Is the Apple site the only place to get a genuine charger online (definitely the safest but most expensive).

http://store.apple.com/ie/accessories/all-accessories/cables-docks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I think you can buy them off the Compu B website also, but they will be the same price as the Apple website (not sure on the shipping prices though)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭iniall

You don't need to buy Apple's own cables, but you should make sure that what you go for is Made for iPhone (Apple-certified).

I got one of these for £6.99 on amazon.co.uk and it's been fine:

http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-lightning-cable/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yes if you want genuine apple then its the same price regardless of who you buy them off. Apple website is your best bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

Doesn't necessarily have to be an iPhone charger but buy one from a good brand like belkin. I would even say don't go for the iPhone charger as that's only a 1amp charger where a 2.1amp charger (like the iPad one) would charge your phone twice as fast (iPhone 6/6+ only).

• Advertisement
Advertisement