Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bike rack saris bones 2

• 15-05-2015 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

I am looking to get a bike carrier for 2 bikes for a 2014 vw golf, the saris bones 2 looks good, just wish to know will it fit properly and if there is anywhere in Dublin I can get this please:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 216 ✭✭darkvalley

I have the saris bones 2. I use it on a vw passat and it is very stable. It is very adjustable and have used it on a citreon belingo. Good rack, easy and quick to fit and remove. I got it from wiggle so don't know where you would get it in this country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

I have the Saris bones 3 bike rack, love it , 20 mins setting it up first day out - 2 mins now every time - great rack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,774 ✭✭✭cython

Have the bones 3 myself, have fitted it to both a Toyota Corolla and a VW Passat (so far!), and was very stable on both. Have put 3 bikes on it on the Passat, and 2 on the Corolla, but only because I haven't needed to carry 3 on the Corolla yet.

Very easy to fit, and very flexible in its configuration. Saris also have a compatibility checker on their website if you're concerned about that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Eurocycles stock Saris racks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭marty_crane

Eurocycles stock Saris racks

I got my Saris Sole here.

+1 for them. Handy on and off, very stable, throw in boot when you're off on your spin.

• Advertisement
Advertisement