Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastest way to go from Dundrum to Airport

Options
  • 15-05-2015 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all,

I need to go from Dundrum to the airport avoiding taxi.

The 16 bus goes "directly" to the terminal 2, but it takes like 90min. I heard that there is a aircoach in the area to go also, but I dont know where or how to get it.

There is also the LUAS + take the 16 on Trinity, but it would take also too much time.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,439 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Walk from the Luas terminus on St. Stephens Green to the Aircoach stop on Lr. Leeson St.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,350 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Nearest Aircoach to you would be Bewley's Hotel in Leopardstown, if you could get to there. About 5km away, so relatively cheap in a taxi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Nearest Aircoach to you would be Bewley's Hotel in Leopardstown, if you could get to there. About 5km away, so relatively cheap in a taxi.

Blackthorn avenue aircoach stop, opposite Sandyford Lisa stop would be better, wouldn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

According to the Aircoach website, they still stop on the top of Dawson Street, outside Pinks Shirt Shop - thats the closest to the Stephen's Green Luas terminus

• Registered Users Posts: 17,719 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Fastest route is definitely LUAS to St Stephen's Green and Aircoach from Dawson Street

• Advertisement
Advertisement