Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

child refusing to visit father

Options
  • 15-05-2015 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

long and short after an accident where my child then 9 was in an accident where he was sole responsible person he never appologised just decided to leave it a few months before he made contact again in this time she explained he leaves her on her own and to look after his child of 4 with now wife when she is at work.
    my child gets extremly up set school work suffers refuses to talk to him
    the court has granted him axess once a month he misses 1 out of three
    child feels unwanted
    her room in there home is locked on every visit
    he never has there child there when my daughter visits
    my husband and i cant understand why he pretends to want to see his child then makes excuses that he cant see her on the dates he chooses
    do i have to send my child up to visit

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

If the child is not there when she visits then how does she have to mind her?

If it is court ordered then yes but you can go back to court and seek to have it changed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

He makes her look after his 4 year old, on her own? or she brings your child to work?
    he leaves her on her own and to look after his child of 4 with now wife when she is at work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 zara76

sorry before the accident he used to leave her looking after his other child now when she goes up her brother is not there

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

OP, I'm really sorry, but I cant figure out what you are trying to say, and I read it several times.

Advertisement