Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Multi Asset Portfolios

Options
  • 15-05-2015 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Has anyone any money in any of these sort of schemes?

I have 35000 in the bank with them, and its not earning much sitting in an account. I'm contemplating putting money in with this scheme.

But does anyone have any opinions on this, or is there better places to invest in?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

Greater return always implies greater risk.. Do you understand the risks you would be taking on?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Zigmund

Yes. I think so. I mean, i know it can go down as well as up.

I'm wondering if i should be looking at other banks or is there any better options to invest in?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Get proper independent advice.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

When it comes to investing in anything other then a deposit account the general rule is that you should not need access to the cash for at least five years. Ignore the advisers who say three year as they are only trying to sell their product.

Advertisement