Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Race Number holder

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭BremoreDave

Could an old rear light bracket be used instead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

I used www.nobi.co.uk for a number holder for my TT bike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Won't work Dave. Seat post is aero so not suitable.

Thanks TaxMan. Will have a look at that

bcmf wrote: »
    Won't work Dave. Seat post is aero so not suitable.

Thanks TaxMan. Will have a look at that

Now that I think of it, I might have a spare holder from that crowd. I'll have a rummage around when I'm home. Don't have the number plate as I broke it.

Found that holder. Same as below, just in white. Drop me a PM if you think it'll suit your needs.
    Nobi_RCB1_Diagram_Red.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,459 ✭✭✭lennymc

bcmf - BBB do an aero seat post number holder. I meant to get one or two. If you are ordering let me know and Ill jump on your order and split postage etc.

Cheers Lenny.
    Just ordered one of those From the link that Taxy posted up.

BTW....There is a rotten smell in my car. its like a smell you would get from smelly unwashed leg warmers from Drogheda Wheelers.

That's the smell of awesome.

Its bleedin' rotten. I would give them back only they ran away when I opened the door to go to work on Monday morning.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

bcmf wrote: »
    Cheers Lenny.
    Just ordered one of those From the link that Taxy posted up.

BTW....There is a rotten smell in my car. its like a smell you would get from smelly unwashed leg warmers from Drogheda Wheelers.

2 sets on the way

Saved the cost of shipping as Lenny's leg-warmers offered to peg it over to the UK to collect them

• Advertisement

leave my leg warmers alone!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

I used www.nobi.co.uk for a number holder for my TT bike.

Ordered 2 iD box sets from these chancers specifically for the rear brake attachments. Despite the description "The iD 'Box Set' contains all you need to put a 'personal' race-plate on your bike. Each box contains a race-plate, Number Set, RCB Bracket, Soft-Ties, Flag Sheet and Alphabet sheet"
    The RCB bracket wasn't included.
    Got onto them and they claim
    We no longer ship the RCB bracket either as a single item or with the
    box sets. It's been removed from the 'included' list and the 'images'.
    Pity they don't tell you that on their website or descriptions (or indeed the 10's of pictures of the holders they adorn their website with.....
    Gone to paypal resolution now but would recommend avoiding this company.

Advertisement