Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full time education?

• 16-05-2015 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm currently in leaving cert. all was going well until about 2 months ago I was on course to getting my points but their was a problem and since then I haven't done well enough in 2 subjects. Grinds is out of the question by the way.

My plan for next year was to take a year out and work which seems unlikely now that I won't get the points I need in then two subjects. I still want to work next year but I need the points from the 2 subjects and for various reasons I need to be classed in "full time education". Would it be possible to repeat LC for them two subjects and work while being classed in full time education?

I was thinking hopefully I could go into school for them two classes and when They are over il sign out of the school role and walk to work? Obviously I wouldn't be working everyday and some days my hours would be in the evenings and I'd get the full day at school.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

If it is for minimum entry requirements then yes.

However it won't change the points you get this year! If that's what you mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 LUKE64B

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    If it is for minimum entry requirements then yes.

However it won't change the points you get this year! If that's what you mean.

Im still not sure if it counts as full time education?

Advertisement