Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conditional Offer MSc. - Advice please

Options
  • 16-05-2015 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I received a conditional offer for an MSc. in UCD, and fulfilled the condition.

Does this mean I've now got a place, and am just waiting for them to confirm the condition has been met.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Pretty sure it's also conditional on fee's being paid and a check of your academic records, which usually happens around the time of induction.

But if they have sent you a conditional offer, and you meet obvious requirements, then yes indeed, place is yours - as long as you keep meeting those criteria

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Check if you have to send in your final results to them as proof of meeting the criteria. Even if you are doing the undergrad in UCD, you still might have to send them on rather than relying on an internal dept.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

When I started last year they checked official copies of all results [UCD and otherwise] in orientation week - you go into office and it takes 5 mins

Advertisement