Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So long and thanks for all the fish

Options
  • 16-05-2015 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

So next month I'm graduating from UCD for the second and (probably) last time. It'll mark the end of just shy of 9 years in the place, though really I haven't been in UCD student since my Masters thesis went in almost a year ago.

A few days ago, I decided that enough was enough and I was stepping down from this forum, since I haven't really been invested in it for a very long time, and this place deserves someone who's more of a curator than a caretaker. I have no idea who'll be taking over, but I trust the Cmod team to pick someone good.

It's been a long haul, and having spend more than a third of my life in UCD and on this forum, I'll remember both fondly. But something something putting away childish things. Says the mod of the My Little Pony and Tabletop Gaming fora. Ehh.... Raphael Out!

giphy.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

You will be missed. Pop in and see us from time to tune yea!

Advertisement