Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why would God show me this?

Options
  • 16-05-2015 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Why would God show me this? I’m a nobody, I was In prayer, and in the far distant in the darkness I seen a sun in the position of a sunrise I seen it 3 separate times, and as I am starring at it I felt glorious joy and happiness, and there with God I did not need anything to eat or drink, the only thing that matters is the relationship I have with him nothing else, and this world and everything it has to offer is absolutely nothing compare to what he has in store for us, and I realized I love Jesus more than anybody on earth.

After the encounter, I become hyper sensitive to evil. I could recognise sin whereas before I was blind to it.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭angelman121

Do you really need an answer as to why you were shown your true-self. Chasing answers will only serve to distract you from your experiences.
    Reading your post it seems to me that you have an "unworthy" belief system as you describe yourself as a "nobody"
    The fact that you experienced the glorious joy and happiness of what you refer to as god or (his?) presences, is showing you something about YOU, not an outside god or what's in store for (us?).
    Your experiences was/is real just for you, there was/is no-one else with you, you will diminish and possibly lose your experiences to something that happened in the past if you keep seeking "why" or trying to impose it onto "us"
    Cherish the experience as what you ARE, after all the feelings you felt were YOUR feelings, you did not catch the feelings from a vision, you produced them in response to a vision and the thought of gods presence.
    God was not showing you anything, you had a moment of self-realization, your spirit-self revealed itself/yourself to you. If you can produce those feelings once you can produce them again and again and again if you have a mind and will to.
    Now that you KNOW you are capable of producing and experiencing joy and happiness you must choose to do so again and again. Living on a past experience is a poor substitute.

Regarding your realisation of your love of/for Jesus, this too is your own love you are experiencing, as long as you ascribe (or blame) any of the feelings you produce onto someone or something else you will never own them, again this is your spirit-self revealing your truth to you.
    If you take Jesus out of the equation you will be left with a love that is more powerful than anything or anybody on earth (including your own body). This love can bring you home today, you do not have to wait until you die, the opposite is truth, you have to live love NOW, the only thing that is “in-store” for us all is the feelings we produce within ourselves
    Only repeatedly experiencing this love will undo or heal your unworthy belief system.

Regarding your sensitivity to evil? And sin?, again this is your spirit-self showing you something about you, it would seem you are getting a good look at you belief systems, as the concept of sin and evil is open to change and debate and personal perception it cannot be truth, only what can be applied equally to all without doubt or question is truth and this only applies to life itself and love, everyone who has life is capable of love because love is the essence of life.
    As long as you are looking at others sin and evil, you are not seeing and experiencing your own joy and happiness, maybe this is your own sin or evil? That you turn away from what you call god to judge and see the darkness in others but in so doing you create darkness within yourself. What you see as evil and sin are humans just like yourself that maybe have not experienced the joy and happiness that you have( or have not held onto it if they have), but even you only experienced it recently, truth reveals itself to all in its own way in its own time, just as it is doing to you, allow others the courtesy of learning at their own pace in their own space and time, this will free you up to focus into your own journey and healing. You are not unworthy, none of us are, but you are not special either, none of us are. The life energy within us all is equal.
    If it affects you it reflects you.

Happy Every Day
    P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭Roger Buck

Do you really need an answer as to why you were shown your true-self. Chasing answers will only serve to distract you from your experiences.

Respectfully, angelman, but you seem to have many answers yourself. I am going to challenge you, but I hope I will not offend you.

The fact that you experienced the glorious joy and happiness of what you refer to as god or (his?) presences, is showing you something about YOU, not an outside god or what's in store for (us?).

Here is one such answer - where did you get it from? How do you know it's about the OP and nothing exterior to the OP?
    Your experiences was/is real just for you ...
    God was not showing you anything, you had a moment of self-realization, your spirit-self revealed itself/yourself to you.

Same question. How do you know?
    If you can produce those feelings once you can produce them again and again and again if you have a mind and will to.

Ditto.
    Now that you KNOW you are capable of producing and experiencing joy and happiness you must choose to do so again and again.

Why must OP do this?
    Regarding your realisation of your love of/for Jesus, this too is your own love you are experiencing, as long as you ascribe (or blame) any of the feelings you produce onto someone or something else you will never own them, again this is your spirit-self revealing your truth to you.

What dogmatic system teaches this?
    If you take Jesus out of the equation you will be left with a love that is more powerful than anything or anybody on earth

A very powerful religious system would seem to be present here.
    the only thing that is “in-store” for us all is the feelings we produce within ourselves

More dogma.
    Only repeatedly experiencing this love will undo or heal your unworthy belief system.

Regarding your sensitivity to evil? And sin?, again this is your spirit-self showing you something about you, it would seem you are getting a good look at you belief systems

What about your belief-system here?

, as the concept of sin and evil is open to change and debate and personal perception it cannot be truth

It cannot be truth. Oh, my …

And what about the things you repeatedly assert which are "open to change and debate and personal perception."

I could go on. But I better stop. Again, I hope I have not offended you - but I am concerned about all the implications here ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

If you take Jesus out of the equation you will be left with a love that is more powerful than anything or anybody on earth (including your own body). This love can bring you home today, you do not have to wait until you die, the opposite is truth, you have to live love NOW, the only thing that is “in-store” for us all is the feelings we produce within ourselves

Regarding your sensitivity to evil? And sin?, again this is your spirit-self showing you something about you, it would seem you are getting a good look at you belief systems, as the concept of sin and evil is open to change and debate and personal perception it cannot be truth, only what can be applied equally to all without doubt or question is truth and this only applies to life itself and love, everyone who has life is capable of love because love is the essence of life.
    As long as you are looking at others sin and evil, you are not seeing and experiencing your own joy and happiness, maybe this is your own sin or evil? That you turn away from what you call god to judge and see the darkness in others but in so doing you create darkness within yourself.

A good post, but I dont like the look of the bolded bits.

First of all, God Bless you OP (and angleman and Roger Buck). In my opinion, what has happened here is that you have reached a level oh Holiness and purity, through prayer to God, that you have had a supernatural experience. You have glimpsed the other side, the real world. Its not that God has specifically shown you anything, its just that you have followed the rules correctly, and actually achieved what we are all supposed to be able to do - that is have a relationship with God (who is pure love) such that we can overcome the laws of physics in this world.

Priests are definitely supposed to be able to do this at will. That is the whole point of becoming a priest, its like you should be a corporal for God, someone who has a direct line to him for those who have not. I've met very few priests who can actually do this.

Congratulations on having this experience. I'm envious. As for being hyper sensitive to evil and sin, thats the way we all should be. @ angelman, I dont think the OP is "looking at" the sin of others, its just that now that he has been shown what it really is, he cant help but see it! Everywhere! And NO, sin is NOT open to interpretation, what God has deemed as unworthy of Him is not for us to question, whether we like it or not.

Congratulations again OP, you are a fuller human than most people after this! Pray to God for me. God Bless you all.

Roger Buck wrote: »
    Respectfully, angelman, but you seem to have many answers yourself. I am going to challenge you, but I hope I will not offend you

I’m not offended and your questions aren’t challenging in the least.
    Here is one such answer - where did you get it from? How do you know it's about the OP and nothing exterior to the OP?

I got this information from the OP, the OP states “I felt” and feeling are not floating around in the air like air borne viruses or germs, they are created ,born or manufactured within the self, hence my saying “it is showing you something about you, if you’re feeling it it’s about you, not about anyone and or anything else. Feelings ARE interior so it cannot be about anything exterior, just like if you have a feeling after receiving a blessing, the feeling is born and experienced within, the blessing is simply one of a great many things that can show you a feeling that you possess already. if the blessing was a punch instead, as well as pain the experience could well show you anger, this to also rises from within.
    Same question. How do you know?
    Ditto, OP says I FELT IT, just because someone believes a feeling can come into them from someone or something outside of themselves doesn’t make it
    Ditto.
    My own experience and listening to others sharing their experience
    Why must OP do this?
    No one is standing over the OP with a stick, this “must” is not an order or rule, the word choose is next to it, and the next line of the quote is “Living on a past experience is a poor substitute” so to keep the feeling alive or real one must make a choice to do so, this applies to all feelings
    What dogmatic system teaches this?
    Don’t know
    A very powerful religious system would seem to be present here
    No, it’s bigger and more powerful than any religion. It is love that is present here, religions are based on fear and punishment and reward for the sectarian faithful
    More dogma.
    Really, a catholic pointing the finger of dogma, where’s the challenge here, this is your opinion
    What about your belief-system here?
    Non question, no challenge
    It cannot be truth. Oh, my …

And what about the things you repeatedly assert which are "open to change and debate and personal perception."

I could go on. But I better stop. Again, I hope I have not offended you - but I am concerned about all the implications here ...[/
    Now your rambling, I'm not reading between the lines

Happy Every Day
    P

newmug wrote: »

The bolded bits
    If you take Jesus out of the equation
    The OP believes that love came into him from Jesus, as long as someone holds this belief they cannot own or be responsible for their own feelings, I did not say keep Jesus out of the equation, one can own their own feelings and still have love for Jesus, how can on join in with the "love of god" if you don't believe that you have it in the first place, Jesus or anyone else for that matter is only taken out of the equation until one realises that there is no-one here but me and my own feelings.

the concept of sin and evil is open to change
    Do you agree with how ISIS is interpreting Sharia law?
    It once was not a sin for Christians to rape or kill your slave, I think it is nowadays, unless you agree with ISIS,
    The old and new testament have different sins, this is change,
    ones perception and fear around sin changes as one grows into adulthood, this is change
    Pope Frances called for military action against ISIS
    is this "good killing" versus "bad killing" is "thou shall not kill" no longer a sin for the blessed ones? are some bombs good and some evil? seems like this is so.

As long as you are looking at others sin and evil, you are not seeing and experiencing your own joy and happiness, maybe this is your own sin or evil?

The concept of sin and evil was/is introduced as turning away from and opposing god, lucifer, hell, the fallen angels and all that story...
    well if god is love and joy, one can choose to join in and remain in that presence by feeling love and joy within themselves, when one chooses to look at others and judge right and wrong good or bad, one has stopped or un-joined or turned away from god and takes gods place and stands in judgement, this is in opposition to god.
    Personally I do not believe in sin or evil just love and its absence but the OP clearly believes in it

Happy Every Day
    P

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Hmmm..... You seem to be speaking very abstractly about all this.

I got this information from the OP, the OP states “I felt” and feeling are not floating around in the air like air borne viruses or germs, they are created ,born or manufactured within the self, hence my saying “it is showing you something about you, if you’re feeling it it’s about you, not about anyone and or anything else.

I disagree. While feelings are internal, they are only a response to the external. Say if you came across a car crash and saw body parts all over the road, you would feel horrified. That doesnt mean that you have some issue with bodies, it means that the scene you are witnessing is horrific. Just as you have eyes which process light to feed you information about the physical world in front of you, you have feelings to reflect the social or emotional situation you are immersed in. A feeling is a response from the outside, delivered to the inside.

No, it’s bigger and more powerful than any religion. It is love that is present here, religions are based on fear and punishment and reward for the sectarian faithful

I dont know about every religion on the planet, but I can tell you that mine isnt. I am a Roman Catholic, and I can tell you from the horses mouth that my religion is 100% about Jesus Christ and his love for us. What religion are you, if you dont mind me asking?

The OP believes that love came into him from Jesus, as long as someone holds this belief they cannot own or be responsible for their own feelings

Of course it did! Its just like if someone walked up to you and told you they loved you, they have just "injected" a feeling of love into you, that you werent experiencing 5 minutes beforehand! And no, you cannot "own" or be responsible for your feelings, no more than you can be responsible for the sights that your eyes see.

how can one join in with the "love of god" if you don't believe that you have it in the first place, Jesus or anyone else for that matter is only taken out of the equation until one realises that there is no-one here but me and my own feelings.

You're getting a bit abstract again there. If someone was going around saying "I love you, I love the world, I love life, I love everybody", wouldnt you feel loved? Therefore, arent you "joining in"?

the concept of sin and evil is open to change
    Do you agree with how ISIS is interpreting Sharia law?
    It once was not a sin for Christians to rape or kill your slave, I think it is nowadays, unless you agree with ISIS

:eek::eek::eek:
    It was NEVER not a sin for Christians, or anyone for that matter, to rape or kill!!! Where are you getting this information??? The Christian God, Jesus Christ, said "Thou shalt NOT kill". That means killing is a sin - period.

The old and new testament have different sins, this is change,
    ones perception and fear around sin changes as one grows into adulthood, this is change
    Pope Frances called for military action against ISIS
    is this "good killing" versus "bad killing" is "thou shall not kill" no longer a sin for the blessed ones? are some bombs good and some evil? seems like this is so.

The Old Testament, by definition, is not Christian. Christ only arrived at the beginning of the New Testament, and Christianity only started when people started to follow Christ, ergo any "sins" in the Old Testament are not recognised by Christianity, unless they are also in the New Testament.

The gist of Jesus Christ's message was "forget about this eye-for-an-eye stuff, here's the new law - Love your neighbour". So while the Old Testament is relevant to Christianity insofar as it was the precursor to the arrival of Jesus, the "Christian" way of life is that of Christ. ie, the stuff in the New Testament. Jews follow the Old Testament, the first Christians / Roman Catholics only began when Jesus arrived and people started following Him, and we follow what Jesus said. Sin has nothing to do with ones perception of good and evil, it has to do with what Jesus said. You cannot alter what Jesus defined as a sin.

And if Pope Francis said that we should kill people, well then Pope Francis is wrong. Jesus was unjustly murdered, and while he was dying, He said "Father forgive these people, they dont realise what they're doing". And we should follow His example if we want to emulate Jesus. We should pray for our fellow human brothers, who have been led astray by the devil to join ISIS, and allow ourselves to be martyrs for Christ if needs be, as an example of how Christianity holds the NEXT life as important, not THIS one.

The concept of sin and evil was/is introduced as turning away from and opposing god, lucifer, hell, the fallen angels and all that story...
    well if god is love and joy, one can choose to join in and remain in that presence by feeling love and joy within themselves, when one chooses to look at others and judge right and wrong good or bad, one has stopped or un-joined or turned away from god and takes gods place and stands in judgement, this is in opposition to god.
    Personally I do not believe in sin or evil just love and its absence but the OP clearly believes in it

You're kinda contradicting yourself there. You are correct in saying that "sin" is when you un-join from God. I think we can all agree with that.

But how is judging something taking the place of God? I see what you're getting at, but lets say I decree that ISIS are a horrible bunch. THAT is a judgement. Is it wrong of me to say that? If anything, I am CONSOLIDATING Gods point of view, not opposing it. So not all judgmental situations are un-joining from God.

But then you say you "do not believe in sin or evil", yet at the same time you DO believe in "love and its absence". Eh, they're the same thing! Thats like saying "I dont believe that there exists such a thing as two dozen, but I do believe there is a twelve":confused:

I disagree. While feelings are internal, they are only a response to the external. Say if you came across a car crash and saw body parts all over the road, you would feel horrified. That doesnt mean that you have some issue with bodies, it means that the scene you are witnessing is horrific. Just as you have eyes which process light to feed you information about the physical world in front of you, you have feelings to reflect the social or emotional situation you are immersed in. A feeling is a response from the outside, delivered to the inside.

Some may feel horrified some may not, people are different and can handle such situations differently, how long you remain horrified that’s a matter of choice, the world is full of things to be horrified about, we pick and choose what we respond too.
    A feeling is a response TO the outside not FROM it.
    To say feelings are “delivered to the inside” this is victim mode and borders on the insane, if this is the case nothing would ever be your/my fault, if the courts where to take this line nobody would ever get convicted of murder or other such crimes as the anger or hatred that is needed to commit such crimes was “inserted into me” this is the plea of the insane, it is not only our actions that we are responsible for but the feelings that we act on , just as a matter of interest who or what is “inserting” these feelings into you
    I dont know about every religion on the planet, but I can tell you that mine isnt. I am a Roman Catholic, and I can tell you from the horses mouth that my religion is 100% about Jesus Christ and his love for us. What religion are you, if you dont mind me asking?

I am not religious, but spiritual. I saw the Catholic Church for what it is (hypocritical) when I was about 15, and they do use fear of god, I went to the nuns and Christian brothers schools, I think you are looking through rose tinted glasses and blinkers at your Church. From another horses mouth!
    Of course it did! Its just like if someone walked up to you and told you they loved you, they have just "injected" a feeling of love into you, that you werent experiencing 5 minutes beforehand! And no, you cannot "own" or be responsible for your feelings, no more than you can be responsible for the sights that your eyes see.

The nature of love is it shares itself with itself or joins with itself and grows as it does, so if someone tells you they love you, the love that you have within you already grows, it’s this new feeling of your own love growing that gives rise to the notion that it’s coming from someone else, not only do feelings grow within, they do not and cannot leave you, everyone only ever feels their own.
    You're getting a bit abstract again there. If someone was going around saying "I love you, I love the world, I love life, I love everybody", wouldnt you feel loved? Therefore, arent you "joining in"?

Abstract? The bible old or new is concrete proof, ye, me thinks not.
    Saying I love you and feeling love are two different things, just like saying “love thy neighbour” and practicing it are too different things, actions speak louder than words!, joining with love is personal, it’s a feeling, it is done in your mind and then your heart center, it does not rely on everybody or the world, that’s the miracle of love, always there, so I am (we are) never alone. That’s the wholeness of spirit.
    It was NEVER not a sin for Christians, or anyone for that matter, to rape or kill!!! Where are you getting this information??? The Christian God, Jesus Christ, said "Thou shalt NOT kill". That means killing is a sin - period.

I first seen the info on facebook !, :rolleyes:, but then I googled “killing in the bible” try it, give yourself plenty of time there's a lot to read.
    (Deuteronomy 20:10-14) “As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.”

It may be Old Testament but Jesus stood over this (apparently)
    Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    The Old Testament, by definition, is not Christian. Christ only arrived at the beginning of the New Testament, and Christianity only started when people started to follow Christ, ergo any "sins" in the Old Testament are not recognised by Christianity, unless they are also in the New Testament.

If the new testament had nothing from the old then your view would hold water but you want to have your cake and eat it too, it’s the same god, the same Moses, the same Abraham, same messiah/Christ predicted and on and on… some of the same sins!, well that thinks of a bit of politics and people pleasing are at play…
    The gist of Jesus Christ's message was "forget about this eye-for-an-eye stuff, here's the new law - Love your neighbour". So while the Old Testament is relevant to Christianity insofar as it was the precursor to the arrival of Jesus, the "Christian" way of life is that of Christ. ie, the stuff in the New Testament. Jews follow the Old Testament, the first Christians / Roman Catholics only began when Jesus arrived and people started following Him, and we follow what Jesus said. Sin has nothing to do with ones perception of good and evil, it has to do with what Jesus said.

The thing about loving your neighbour that Catholics claim to believe and adhere to, it can only be applied if you have love in the first place, by you withholding love from anyone (gays, woman who have abortions, sometimes divorced folk priests who take a lover and whoever one takes a mind to condemn) you simply withhold it from yourself and you cease to have love, love is like light, it shines unconditionally and equally, again free will choice is yours
    You cannot alter what Jesus defined as a sin

But you seem to be doing just that see no 70 in following list, judging, but not judging “consolidating” hmm..http://www.angelfire.com/empire2/psuclass0/sinlist.html
    And if Pope Francis said that we should kill people, well then Pope Francis is wrong

And you are still 100% in his organisation despite the hypocrisy and double talk, google and you can take the IF out of the equation.
    Jesus was unjustly murdered, and while he was dying, He said "Father forgive these people, they dont realise what they're doing".

You are adding your own interpretation here, “Forgive them for they know not what they do”, if he did say this, who they are is a matter of conjecture, it could refer to humanity, the Jews, the romans, his followers, and since he died soon after, no one could ask, what do you mean
    And we should follow His example if we want to emulate Jesus. We should pray for our fellow human brothers, who have been led astray by the devil to join ISIS, and allow ourselves to be martyrs for Christ if needs be, as an example of how Christianity holds the NEXT life as important, not THIS one.

Your fundamentalism is the same as their (ISIS) fundamentalism, the thing about fundamentalists is they fail to see themselves, they are too busy looking at others.

Life is eternal, no beginning, no end, no this life and that life, no next life, eternity is now, now is all there ever will be for the living and the dead, we share now, it’s ones spirituality that’s important full stop, you do not have to die to be in hell or heaven (figuratively speaking) you create them now with love and its absence.
    You're kinda contradicting yourself there. You are correct in saying that "sin" is when you un-join from God. I think we can all agree with that.

But how is judging something taking the place of God? I see what you're getting at, but lets say I decree that ISIS are a horrible bunch. THAT is a judgement. Is it wrong of me to say that? If anything, I am CONSOLIDATING Gods point of view, not opposing it. So not all judgmental situations are un-joining from God

No, you are not consolidating gods view, you are using god’s name to justify your own point of view, and presuming that your god would even have a view, just as isis is using Allah’s name to justify theirs
    But then you say you "do not believe in sin or evil", yet at the same time you DO believe in "love and its absence". Eh, they're the same thing! Thats like saying "I dont believe that there exists such a thing as two dozen, but I do believe there is a twelve

Sin and evil and punishment for same go hand in hand where they are mentioned in holy books, there is a price to pay, it’s about others, one (a religion or its followers) standing in judgement another stands accused.

The love and its absence that I refer to is personal, it’s about the person, one replaces love by choosing something else (another feeling) resulting in loves absence (by love I mean the creative energy), no one else involved, no punishment, no sin, just a free will choice.

Happy Every Day
    P

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭joseph dawton

to 'Christs love',

Many people have similar experiences of epiphanies around the world from any religious or purely spiritual perspectives. Tolstoy wrote a book about 'God is inside you' and I'd have to agree that god is in everything (I am an animist, gnostic). God is there regardless of whether you are christian or anything else and has the ability to work in and through every one of us if we are open to that possibility.

just be grateful for the experience and use it to find the godliness within yourself, whatever you conceive that to be. God is beyond our foolish human perceptions and our idiotic 'brands' that we subscribe to as the correct religion. The message is important not the vehicle, if you have a direct link with god through revelation, meditation, visions etc then consider yourself blessed and very lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 christs_love

newmug wrote: »

First of all, God Bless you OP (and angleman and Roger Buck). In my opinion, what has happened here is that you have reached a level oh Holiness and purity, through prayer to God, that you have had a supernatural experience. You have glimpsed the other side, the real world. Its not that God has specifically shown you anything, its just that you have followed the rules correctly, and actually achieved what we are all supposed to be able to do - that is have a relationship with God (who is pure love) such that we can overcome the laws of physics in this world.

Priests are definitely supposed to be able to do this at will. That is the whole point of becoming a priest, its like you should be a corporal for God, someone who has a direct line to him for those who have not. I've met very few priests who can actually do this.

Congratulations on having this experience. I'm envious. As for being hyper sensitive to evil and sin, thats the way we all should be. @ angelman, I dont think the OP is "looking at" the sin of others, its just that now that he has been shown what it really is, he cant help but see it! Everywhere! And NO, sin is NOT open to interpretation, what God has deemed as unworthy of Him is not for us to question, whether we like it or not.

Congratulations again OP, you are a fuller human than most people after this! Pray to God for me. God Bless you all.

Pray to God for me. God Bless you all.[/QUOTE]

I LOVE YOU I will pray with my tears daily for all, I shall always pray for you and for your entire family ,I shall pray for all your friends, I will pray every day for the rest of my entire life. GOD BLESS YOU, King James Bible Psalm 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Terrlock

In the past I had a similar but different experience.

I had what I can describe as only an awake dream, where my spirit was flying out of my body.

All of a sudden God came and I could not see his face, only what looked like a cloud between myself and him, that kept me from seeing him with my eyes.

I could however sense there was an uncountable number of Angels, he would not let me see his face as he said that i would die in his presence.

I was messing around with astral projection at the time, and he told me to stop doing that as it can lead to death and to live my life, not worrying about things that I wouldn't understand yet.

I asked him lots of direct questions, however he told me that much of it was just man made nonsense and what really matters is that I focus on him as in Jesus and kept on the Good side of life.

once finished I opened my eyes and was words cannot describe how much i felt in that moment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement