Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ringskiddy DWB

Options
  • 16-05-2015 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi All.

We were intending to meet Queen Mary at Cobh to see relatives who are traveelling on the cruise, but it has been diverted to Ringaskiddy. Can anyone tell me if the DWB is a dockside mooring or an anchor/tender one? I cannot seem to find information anywhere to confirm this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sean

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭LiamoSail

Sean9015 wrote: »
    Hi All.

We were intending to meet Queen Mary at Cobh to see relatives who are traveelling on the cruise, but it has been diverted to Ringaskiddy. Can anyone tell me if the DWB is a dockside mooring or an anchor/tender one? I cannot seem to find information anywhere to confirm this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sean

if they said deep water berth, well then that means the ship will be alongside in ringaskiddy. It'll be just opposite SAMs pub in ringaskiddy

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Sean9015

LiamoSail wrote: »
    if they said deep water berth, well then that means the ship will be alongside in ringaskiddy. It'll be just opposite SAMs pub in ringaskiddy

Thanks for that.

Advertisement